getting ES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting ES

hello, i will soonish get myself a earth shaker.. my current party is MoD/ner/Gw/panda and i was wondering would it b better to inherit my GW>ES then panda >GW or panda>ES
    my GW is over 630k BR panda is 330k BR
    thank you.

panda>es, my opinion. i did the same. tried claw>es too but my party much stronger with claw as main hitter...up to u, u know u too can try both inherit and see which one works better for ur party

Comment

i not got ES yet so i was asking to save time and effort for when i get as takes time to fine tune and test the iterations to find out which is best option.. tbh ES main thing is the execute thing which i need and thar ES will att front or bk row as att what main atts and GW is bk row only

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
        i not got ES yet so i was asking to save time and effort for when i get as takes time to fine tune and test the iterations to find out which is best option.. tbh ES main thing is the execute thing which i need and thar ES will att front or bk row as att what main atts and GW is bk row only
        Mine advice would be pay attention to hero who got same dragon souls as ES, so its good to inherit it to ES, so ater woulnt need to rework on ES dragon souls, if interest the dragonsoul skill.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X