Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love to see Totem in LittleHelper

I'd love to see Totem in Little Helper.

Helper should be collecting the Blitz-reward for finished levels and auto-attack each Totem-Guardian until you lose for the first time.
    Server: [184] Poisonous Abyss
    InGame Name: Cherrya
    Guild: Most Wanted

Great idea

Comment

second this
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

it could be nice
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Blitz reward for totem only takes one click and totem does not take long and having the log (on) pretty much simplifies all the battles. I would agree dragon soul was a good idea but definitely not for totem. Defeats the purpose of a game if you have helper doing every single little thing for you.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
            Blitz reward for totem only takes one click and totem does not take long and having the log (on) pretty much simplifies all the battles. I would agree dragon soul was a good idea but definitely not for totem. Defeats the purpose of a game if you have helper doing every single little thing for you.
            totem depends on player. If player can do 5-9 max then it is 19 battles and pretty nice amount of refreshes also.

i think totem need to change 1 click blitz. If i kill 5 days a row some boss then lets put 1 click onto that level.
            nickname: 1121
            real name Urmas
            server S55(after merge UA29)
            Guild: Highness

Comment

in the worst case, you have to do 19 battles manually. and with log getting stuck on multiple occasions, requiring reload.

if we can have arena in helper, totem has all the reason to be there as well. actually its more needed than arena.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Totem takes a lot of time actually. I have to do 17 battles manually each day, from which the last 7 all freeze always. Refreshing every single battle is quite annoying ^^. Then again, if they would just fix the battles freezing in totem, eternal spire, aegis, this would not be a problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                  Totem takes a lot of time actually. I have to do 17 battles manually each day, from which the last 7 all freeze always. Refreshing every single battle is quite annoying ^^. Then again, if they would just fix the battles freezing in totem, eternal spire, aegis, this would not be a problem at all.
                  yup, helper is easiest way to skip all that refreshing
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you sound like a mod tht dont know this game ....i finished totem 7-10 but still have to do all lvl7's daily and because there is a bug that if you dont kill the mobs within a certain ammount of turns you have to refresh game ..... so thats most days also 6 times .....when i didnt have finished 7-10 i would do all lvl6 and 7 daily + those refreshes ...
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

It'll be good
                        League of Angels

IGN: XxMonwamxX
                        Server: [S21] Pandaemonium
                        Character Class: Mage (Sorcerer)
                        Guild: Dark Shadows
                        Level : 98
                        BR: 23m

Comment

we are lazzy some of us have bigger games to play than this some of us have a clan on consoles like ps3 etc thats why some of us find little helper useful pro gamers like my self rush to do stuff cause we dont like being laft behid and we cant do stuff in slow pasing time we need stuff done asap so i 2nd this and how is with me on this if they got bigger games to play

Comment

I agree with adding Totems to Little Helper. Sure, I can blitz for a few previous levels - but do you know how many levels I have to manually battle? A lot.

Comment

Working...
                            X