Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why ? I have two questions about the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ? I have two questions about the game.

Hi.
    First question: (is just an example)
    I have Hero Lunar Priestess, Class: Mage. When I want to put in the socket PATK gem, I can not do it, he pops up information: "This class doesn't use PATK gems".

Click image for larger version

Name:	gems.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1769164

When I want to refirement equipment, then I can change the statistics on PATK for Mage class. Is not it a bit strange ?

Name:	refine.JPG
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	1769165

Two question: (is just an example)
    I have two dragonsoul, (W) Mystique lvl 5 and (W) Exalt lvl 1. I want to replace dragonsoul MATK on MDEF, I just want to add exp matk (lvl5) on mdef (lvl1), and as it turns out ? I can not. Why ? After all, it depends on me that dragonsoul I want to use, I have separately raised again dragonsoul MDEF on lvl 5 ?

Name:	dragon.JPG
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1769166

I think that these elements should be improved. Suggestion ?

Androm3da.s153, ua39

For the first question you can just unequp the gear and slot in the patk gem after. Then equip it back to your hero. Second question you can either wait to get a lvl 1 ruby mdef and have it devour it
    or you can create another soul at lvl 5 mdef and absorb the matk lvl 5 later on.
    to file a ticket

Comment

for the dragonsoul bit if two dragonsouls are of the same quality then the one with the higher level will always devour the one with the lower level

Comment

Why would you try to put PATK gems on a mage? Refine thought is random, it can give you any of the stats that are available for the equip.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Guys, is just an example, i know it, just about that if one thing I can not do anything, in the second issue, nor should it be. I can not add socked gem PATK class mage, bit with refirement I can do it, in this case, losing only refining stone.
          In the case of dragonstone, is also an example, I can not add exp hihg lvl to low lvl dragonstone, but in the case of totems I can do there, I can add a high lvl exp to less lvl.
          Just about any rules.

Comment

just lock the stats you need on refine and wait till right one pop up, and really, why putting patk gem on mage? even as example?
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
            X