Clear All

• EarthShaker vs Godesswolf

Wich one would be better? I have ->

Click image for larger version

Name:	dsadasgf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	1769220

Would it be better to replace him with EearthShaker? And by replace i mean inherit. Or ES must be evolved to?

My thoughts were to add another striker to my team beside Wolf. Amazon was in my mind. To have multi hit + single target.

I realy dunno wich is the better choice. And i am a low-mid-low again casher to have 2 strikers is kinda expensive and dunno if i can make bowth so strong ...Any opinions?
    Attached Files

Do you have LE already ?

Comment

yes , i have irb2.

Comment

Hm.... If you are not having 2 strikers in your team what you are gonna have??? I personally think that combination of ES+GW is actually good. And I like them both more than Amazon. But that's my personal opinion.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I don't have the enough resources to make an es+gw party ...

1.gw+amazon
          2. gw inherit-> es

so?

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
            I don't have the enough resources to make an es+gw party ...

1.gw+amazon
            2. gw inherit-> es

so?
            Hm... How is GW + Amazon less resource-taking than ES+GW?
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

amazon ignores defense, so even a less br amazon will do a nice amoutn of damage. (amazon is primarily used for eternal sprie / etc though, those places that use ruin skill. Also, demonic war ^^).

I myself am not sure what to do either, should I save for Kungfu Panda (I ahve Panda Nicky) or go for earthshaker. I like the idea of Kungfu Panda never missing, and reducing rage on front row (As in, enough to prevent most front row mains from using their skill). Earthshaker ahs executioner though. I need help ^_^.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                amazon ignores defense, so even a less br amazon will do a nice amoutn of damage. (amazon is primarily used for eternal sprie / etc though, those places that use ruin skill. Also, demonic war ^^).

I myself am not sure what to do either, should I save for Kungfu Panda (I ahve Panda Nicky) or go for earthshaker. I like the idea of Kungfu Panda never missing, and reducing rage on front row (As in, enough to prevent most front row mains from using their skill). Earthshaker ahs executioner though. I need help ^_^.
                Rising amazon is as expensive as rising any other heroe , you still need hp , attk ,hit , crit and all esle .And single target is really bad for PvP .

Comment

Simple, go for Kungfu Panda, which builded right is extremely efective for PvP when combined with GW, have Amazon for PvE only. Your a high enough level, Tauriel, shouldn't be hard to make Amazon a decent PvE warmonger with basic resources, builded from scratch. I am doing it as we speak, my main team progress is slower but I don't really care, gona hit the game wall soon sooo... just a metter of patience ^^

In my opinion Kungfu Panda is better then Eartshaker/Hercules, less investments (as no Hit gem/dragonsoul required) and I can live without Executioner.
                  Last edited by R27680291; 04-16-2015, 05:56 AM.
                  IGN: Zephyr
                  S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

KungFu Panda is a lot better option than Amazon. No idea why waste resources to bring her up only for PvE.... Better make other hitters stronger.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I lack in DD . i have neredia + le + gw + hecate only 1 dd and is hard ... that's why i wanted at least another striker. ES needs as much "attention" as GW needs to be decent. I wanted a hard DD for a single target. 2 kinda aoe DD are hard to make strong . And just because of the skyl from each . single target skyls > multi target ones .... Now i am thinking to inherit GW into ES . But ES must be evolved to ?
                      Last edited by InverSe619; 04-16-2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hecate... really? I play for fun, not competition like some others therefore I like building more heroes even if some disagree with my methods (jinx the all knowing osobena) but even then Hecate is a no no no lol. In your case, go for ES and replace Hecate, do not dis your GW as there is no better PvP option unless Silver Dragon becomes available some day.
                        S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
                          Hecate... really? I play for fun, not competition like some others therefore I like building more heroes even if some disagree with my methods (jinx the all knowing osobena) but even then Hecate is a no no no lol. In your case, go for ES and replace Hecate, do not dis your GW as there is no better PvP option unless Silver Dragon becomes available some day.
                          Will actually agree with that. Inherit Hecate to ES, you can bring her up again after as a back up, but in any case, I don't think the healer need to be really strong. And nothing wrong with bringing up more heroes, if you can afford to make them all high br, but that is expensive and most of us can't do it. And 2 strong heroes do much better than 5 medium.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Why es and not amazon ?

Comment

Because he is a better option for PvP then Amazon. Well, you can try for yourself and see the difference, but trust me, it's better to hit 2 enemies in PvP then one, and with your GW as strong as it is, the 2 that ES hits will most likely die
                              S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Working...
                              X