unfinished

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfinished

is it just me or does loa start to seem like an unfinished beta of a game now than a full release?

DR has problems
    tarot is down
    tycoon scores are way too high
    DW is 3 months 'new' now
    people still hopscotch in TC and cross server

and that is just a few of the problems that makes me think this is more a beta than a official release!
    hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
    feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Tycoon has nothing to do with that.
    DR is a new feature that is buggy, indeed, but not all of it.
    DW ( I assume you talk about Divine War here ) maybe was a one-time event, or they plan to do it from time to time, not monthly. (however Theia and Silver Dragon can be gotten only from there, so might be change to be able to get them from events, can't be sure ).
    Tarot was down for a purpose, not just cause players loved it ( Tarot bots, and I do accept the way it is now ).
    TC was fixed ( some problems, don't know which ones ), but yea, it is still buggy, for a report please make a video and report it, or put it in a ticket.
    For any other problems, feel free to reply, I will answer on those ones as well .

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

1) Most of this game has bugs.
      2) A lot of stuff missing gem exchange and upgrade wise
      3) Stuff missing with equip exchange

I enjoy this game a lot but it has a lot of issues

Comment

ssg10587 is right

Comment

*slaps forehead* this is suppose to be a joke thread but was taken waaaay to seriously...

tycoon point total is unbalanced and near improbable to get with free to play people unless you put a lot of effort into after saving for 3 months for it. DR has mixed and various bugs about it and are all listed in other forums. (I do not go there much anyways so I really dnc about it.) DW I was actually very excited for... Honestly just take off the 'new' and change the time listing to 'coming soon' and no more complaints from me, for now. Tarot... I agree it should be down and reworked but it been down how long now? no peep or anything of when it might be back OR what changes could be done to it other than 'the points you had before will be saved' we are not even going to be comped for the large x of points we did miss, which I was averaging about 2,500 a day I think, not very sure been so long and forgot. usually made it to 5th set. (btw in the time tarot been down 2 new events have been released, three area of the game have been rewoked mounts, fairies and ... I know a third but can not think of it. think it was angels with new skills) and TC is TC and never has been or likely will be fixed right before the game shuts down!

and to be honest I am growing tired of playing a game where I have to save for months just to common rank on something... no one is making me stay but I am having a hard time figuring out why I am!
          hey check these out

Comment

Originally posted by zalex01 View Post
            *slaps forehead* this is suppose to be a joke thread but was taken waaaay to seriously...

tycoon point total is unbalanced and near improbable to get with free to play people unless you put a lot of effort into after saving for 3 months for it. DR has mixed and various bugs about it and are all listed in other forums. (I do not go there much anyways so I really dnc about it.) DW I was actually very excited for... Honestly just take off the 'new' and change the time listing to 'coming soon' and no more complaints from me, for now. Tarot... I agree it should be down and reworked but it been down how long now? no peep or anything of when it might be back OR what changes could be done to it other than 'the points you had before will be saved' we are not even going to be comped for the large x of points we did miss, which I was averaging about 2,500 a day I think, not very sure been so long and forgot. usually made it to 5th set. (btw in the time tarot been down 2 new events have been released, three area of the game have been rewoked mounts, fairies and ... I know a third but can not think of it. think it was angels with new skills) and TC is TC and never has been or likely will be fixed right before the game shuts down!

and to be honest I am growing tired of playing a game where I have to save for months just to common rank on something... no one is making me stay but I am having a hard time figuring out why I am!

Playing the same server as you, and I can tell you as someone who hasn't recharged in 8 months that the tycoon scores 105k? is pretty simple without having to save up for 3 months, I tend to skip over CS tycoon to save my gemology, but thats all I have to do.

Comment

Some ppl should spend their gold in the guild isntead of wasting it on enhace , having a good guild will give u 50% or 70% of the points you need for tycoon .

Comment

^that, plus guild honor which you can exchange for the ever needed synth scrolls
                IGN: Zephyr
                S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

-_- I've paid my dues to my clan... still highest level one on server... and I only enhance 5 levels a day for devotion!
                  hey check these out

Comment

Working...
                  X