Gauntlet tweaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet tweaks

I'd like for guild leaders to be able to set gauntlet starting time. I know it's every two days during "fall" and "spring", but having something similar to Demonic War to set time to, for example, 19:30, after World Boss would result with more people attending or at least better planning for those who work/sleep at default gauntlet time.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

+1 from me, we have 10-15 active pp, till wb and on gauntlet time we stay on 5-6
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
      +1 from me, we have 10-15 active pp, till wb and on gauntlet time we stay on 5-6
      Less people, more gold, unless you are on a new server where you need 30 people for the Angel to survive.
      Every server has their own 2-3 players who can 1-shot almost all wolfs/rabbids in gauntlet, being more will just result in bugs ( attacking same mob, no dmg or gold count ) and complains.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        Less people, more gold, unless you are on a new server where you need 30 people for the Angel to survive.
        Every server has their own 2-3 players who can 1-shot almost all wolfs/rabbids in gauntlet, being more will just result in bugs ( attacking same mob, no dmg or gold count ) and complains.
        I agree, in my guild we have 4 - 5 who usually joins and hits hard during gauntlet, so less people more gold.

But for newly opened servers this might help, but it may cause fights since there will obviously be a conflict of interest between which time it should go live.
        Last edited by Einns; 04-15-2015, 09:35 PM.

Comment

lol I am in a guild with 3 active peoples, not a bad idea and not a good one either. For us it would be good as in making it while in an awake state, not half asleep, so yeah. But where there's more peoples there will be fights, complains, etc... overal, a bad idea
          IGN: Zephyr
          S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            i agree, but gauntlet is easiest way for all to get some extra gold, anyone dont need to be punished because going to bed to be able to get wake up in time for going to work and earn money that may be spended on this game, especialy if (like on my server as well) server time is 1 hour diff from my time zone, so event that ends in 23.00 is actualy midnight here
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
              i agree, but gauntlet is easiest way for all to get some extra gold, anyone dont need to be punished because going to bed to be able to get wake up in time for going to work and earn money that may be spended on this game, especialy if (like on my server as well) server time is 1 hour diff from my time zone, so event that ends in 23.00 is actualy midnight here
              In a way, you are right, but I am afraid that won't be changed.
              Will see.

It's the first hour, of the first day
              It's hard without you, I cannot lie
              You were everything, and could have been
              It's the first summer, of the first year
              Today only rain, knocks on my window
              And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
              It's a universe, that wants me to get off
              Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
              Your arms can no longer warm me
              A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

thank you
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...