Any guild/server recruiting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guild/server recruiting?

As the title says, I would be interested in joining a guild/server (any as it doesnt matter) and Yes I know "ill be far behind everyone else" but I'd rather play with a nice community and work my way up at my own pace, than rushing it all with children in the new servers.

well, every server has his pluses and minuses, older servers have comunity but hard to get ppl for TD, inferno or so because not much fresh players comming, in other hand you have new servers with alot low lvl players and chance to make friends that can go with you on daily events, it is up to you
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i'd say go to new server and join a guild if not like them join a diff guild cuz new players find older server rly tuff

Comment

New servers mean you have a real chance to compete against same lvl people like you are, getting on older wouldbe a lil hard but the + is given by being helped with advices (these many times make the difference) that will allow you to get a decent character build and also gain massive game knowledge. Its your choice, but beware not everyone is decent/nice or willing to share. Goodluck.

Comment

Working...
        X