Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Questions (Please answer seriously)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Questions (Please answer seriously)

1. What is the difference between Messenger of Darkness and Nereidas abilities? i can't quite grasp the concept of target and overall.

2. Where would one get lycorax evolved soul from?

3. If i were to use majority of heroic gear, would i lose bonus rage/damage/agility? (Like Conquest/Triumph sets)

4. My party consists of Earthshaker, Nereida, Divine hunter, Godless wolf. I am level 67. Am wondering what would be best team for offense and defense. I have considered dropping Godless wolf for Mountain God, but have never seen him in battle, so i don't know if he actually attacks, or just shields?

Answers will help me greatly!
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

1. nereida gives a steady buff lets say 20% so if u have 400k p atk it will give u 80k more . Messenger of darkness gives 20% of the sum of the targeted hero and her stats : lets say u have 400k p atk MoD has 200k it will give 20% of 400k+200k=600k so a total of 120k . basically this is the difference
    2. azul wolf (the evolve of lycorax) was available on events but didn`t see`it in the last few months maybe it will be available soon
    3. if u use 6 pieces of heroic gear yes u will lose the set bonuses . however u can use 5 heroic+a normal set piece(conquest/ruin etc) or 6 heroics if u have at least 1 imperial heroic part(the yellow ones)
    4. u need a light envoy(or messenger of darkness) on ur party then when possible get LE(MoD) at +21 and nereida to 18 to form a permanent rage loop(basically all ur heroes will do skills each turn) it will boost ur dmg greatly specially on pve . mountain god aint attacking just casting that shield

Comment

mountain god does not att only giv party -dam taken but b4 round 1 starts giv a hp buff to ur party if u evo him to son of odin which stacks with LE, and is op for pvp
      get 1200 hoc cards hit 60k pts in a large hoc (were ranking reward is joker L) and rank in top 5 u can buy LE -light envoy as R said above LE 21 ner 18 for IRB = major dam when i got IRB i did x3 dps vs gauntlet/WB
      with LE/ner the dam buff of ner is removed when using LE but u still gain the rage from ner but LE buff hp/att/agi so its ok (get LE some stats and its much more bonus thna ner's)

Comment

Working...
      X