Angel quiz forever !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel quiz forever !!

Lets face it you want my cash ..... So here it is....

Have angel quiz available for ever ! Alchemy is that much of a rip off its almost a scam !

I need $1200 to level a new imperial piece in alchemy. That's ridiculous !!

Alternatively how about a much better deal on alchemy or some more bloody coins ! As someone who earns 20+ mill a day in ain't enough !

Easiest way to get my money ??? this is it get me a better deal on coins !

agree alchemy is a joke

Comment

u guys every heard the term lvl your guilds up and u get more gold ~ Think Befor u post cause your heads may justed be made of jelly ~

Comment

Great idea.
        Djinni Merchant is my personal fave for gold etc. but that's only until I get the Victoriana bonus
        Reveiw your pricing please. $9 to do Zodiac in one click is excessive.
        5 diamonds per voucher in AQ is nuts.
        Get a life, they said.
        I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

Originally posted by DeathShadow99 View Post
          u guys every heard the term lvl your guilds up and u get more gold ~ Think Befor u post cause your heads may justed be made of jelly ~
          1ST Learn you grammar. 2ND maybe some prefer having no guild or just a simple 1 or 2 man guild due to the constant nagging of can you strip for me , can you not attack me BLAH BLAH BLAH. assumption as usual from someone who obviously dose not spend.

Comment

Then up ur guild lvl alone guy and get a lot of gold alone like a tall man (AND DON'T COMPLAIN FOR NOTHING).
            I got 200 millions gold every Gauntlet now with a great teamwork, we are only 5-6 per gauntlet. I spend nothing in alchemy.

Comment

It's not a bad suggestion, well if you want the economy to go bad. Here's my suggestion, heed other players' suggestion and do this very rewarding event called Gauntlet. Once you've done it once (at a high level guild), spending in alchemy will become a bad joke and you'll never ever think of Angel's Quiz again (except if you want extra soulstones and blessed stones).
              Last edited by Blackofblackest; 05-02-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X