Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Shop/ Gauntlet

Hi.
    I donate gold to the guild, I have for this "Honor Badge", honor badge I can use in the shop guild.
    Why are not there just in Alliance Shop ? I donate gold to the Alliance, but do not get behind this "Knight's Sash".
    Knight's Sash get only daily wage, and how much you get is dependent on my devotion.
    I have only 1000000 devotion in Alliance, I spend it 200 mil gold and I get only 25 knight's sash per day.
    Top casher-players have 3+/4+/6+ OR 9+ milions devotion, casher-players spend 3x/4x/6x or 9x more gold than me.

Casher-player have 200+ milions gold from Gauntlet, 3x gauntlet for a week = 600 mil gold, can afford to spend as much gold.
    What about the rest of the people who play, but work do not have a chance to get enough gold to pay them to Alliance ? if you already play and that they should pay for this thing to have.

I want to buy the alliance shop "genesis mail", I need 25000 knight's sash and 600 warlord's sash, theoretically collecting 25 sash/day take me to 1000 days... is not it funny ? Who is the Alliance, for all players or only for casher-players.

I work for change, I have no chance to be on every Gauntlet and Demonic War, on the gauntlet and demonic war can only be once a month for a week, just by working for change, and I think that people like me are more.
    BTW, I have only 20-40 mil gold per gauntlet.

My suggestion is that:
    - I spend gold and donate alliance, I get for it knight's sash
    and
    - gauntlet that was available in the morning and evening, of course, at one (1) attempts, and the players decide which will come as they see fit
    - only guild leader can select a gauntlet time, similary as alliance leader select demonic war
    Last edited by Androm3da; 04-20-2015, 05:45 AM.

it will be nice to have chance to chose time for gauntlet. +1 for this, and about aliance shop....i dont hope to buy anything else than resources , because i will faster get any decent item from any other event than it will be able to buy from alliance shop
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

I think Gauntlet option cant/wont be changed, about the alliance shop.. well iam speechless it has good things but prices are verry exhorbitant, Iam deputy and getting 100 whatever marks wich are completely useless as the entire shop thingie. The Demonic War is a must only if you have autoattack and detach from pc for 40 min cause u might fall asleep the nice part ofit is that u gain gems, otherway is useless aswell .. my opinion is that prices should be remade in that alliance shop. Divine shop is awesome and prices seems okay for Dragon souls but HEY that mount + its evo are pfffff

Comment

andromeda it is good idea, about changing time for gaunlet, it is 06:30 at that time when gaunlet is starting and it's imposible to play this game at that time, lol i want to sleep too : )))))) i got 86lvl char, so i dont want to change the server, so +1 for your idea, i like it very much

maybe it is posible admins to do that

Comment

They wont change the gauntlet times. They said because it has to do with devotion, they wont change it. I had suggested in the past to make guantlet similar to guild boss where guild leader and deputies can set gauntlet times within a certain range twice per event. Although each person can only join once.

Comment

Working...
          X