Fairies essences

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairies essences

ok now almost two of my fairies have 30 level in upgrade section. (done with one and in few days the other). Like angels they want these Fairies essences (like holy crystals for angels) to go further and make them stronger but we can obtain them only from shop with 10 dias (level 1, 10x30=300 dias for these level) or event and i dont know for bigger level how much they want. I suggest if you want to put for us to buy from arena shop like holy crystals with dragon crest or drop from loops. We cant give dias for every fairy and we dont have these. Give us another option to take these please .
    Last edited by R270833489; 04-20-2015, 12:01 PM.

i don't see that the stat bonuses are worth spending so much diamonds, i agree that more options to getting them would be very nice
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

yes it is good idea

Comment

agree, but if you really want upgrade fairy you get enough free diamonds on check-ins for that, and it is count for spend events
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

The idea on upgrading your fairies is to get better rewards daily when you click on them. When you break through to the next level you get more in your collections the next time round.

Comment

Anyone else have issues with buying fairies in the last Easter event and them not being in your inventory after you unlocked them.

Comment

once you unlock the fairy there shoudnt be a fairy in your inventory.
              to file a ticket

Comment

bought the cat fairy from easter not that awesome event (this type of event is worse by each time it repeats, neone noticed?), and surprise the cat not giveing something each day like all others do .. okay now Iam not saying that her rewards will help me winning cross server tycoon but hmmm ..

Comment

cat gives gemology tries? So of course it helps with tycoon :P

Comment

I bought the baby and Astrid unlocked them and now they do not show up as active in my list of fairies. Is what I actually meant to say.
                    Last edited by manold68; 04-25-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X