Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merge desperately needed on S130 Antediluvium !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge desperately needed on S130 Antediluvium !!

We have less than a dozen fulltime players on S130 Antediluvium !! perhaps another 10 weekend warriors and about 30 alts and dead accounts passed along.. running team based events is near impossible. I've been a loyal, spending player here since serv S48 but if a merge does not take place you leave me no choice but to find a new game..

I vote for a server merge! I'm on S130 too and with the emptyness of this server it's damn near impossible to do a normal TA, TD or Inferno. Hope they'll do something with this

~Amorphously.
    Amorphously - Level 82 Berserker
    Guild; Shinra - Alliance; Shinra
    Server; S130 Antediluvium

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Comment

I also vote for a server merge. There's not many people playing on S130 and it makes it difficult to do any team event. There's a few of alts, but even then those are hardly
      used. It would be far better to have more people on this server to make the team events possible. Please consider this. -SKY DIAMOND

Comment

I also do vote for a merge. As I am also a loyal player to S130. Perhaps look at more servers in same time zone that have less to no players to do team/server based events. Especially for server based events like ''Easter party'' that is running now. Egg spirit level is only 3 in the time we have had it. Should be at least 6 or 7 imo. Instead of having a ton of servers. A player base on a server is also important. Who want's to play on a empty server in an online game, that will make people leave even more.

~Dzoavitss
        League Of Angels
        Server: [S130 Antediluvium]

Name: Dzoavitss | Level: 77 | Class: Berserker | Title: Demi God I | Guild: xBLACKLISTx

Comment

I agree a merger would be a great idea seeing how there is no one on at times and it's extremely hard to accomplish anything in any events do to lack of activity dont get me wrong we have a close family there and I like all the players there but most of them will probally agree we need more competition there even if you had to merge a few server into one at least it would give more to the faithful players that have stayed there since day one this would benifit us all instead of making new servers that are also dying within a few months please do this for the benifit of all of us

*ChaosGossamer*
          [S130] ANTEDILUVIUM ChaosGossamer

Comment

My server is not dead, with about ~40 players (from which ~20 are very active), but our egg level is 3 too. There is no reason to think egg level 6/7 is normal, unless you have people who spend royally on archeological expeditions on your server. Lvl 3 is still quite nice for a server that should be dead ^_^. So while your server might need a merge, your egg spirit level is the same on many other servers, as there are a very select few servers with enough people to get high levels. (No spend and regain this time really makes this egg spirit event a downer for non spenders ;-; Not even enough green eggs to buy dragonsoul everyday)

Comment

40 players is not dead? hahaha taking the timezones into consideration that leaves what? perhaps a dozen at any given time? the events and servers are all geared for 200+ players for each as they are on average at the start of.. they need to turn the 400 servers into 40 for a true online gaming experience..

Comment

Well excuse me Tauriel, but 40 people on a server is dead, especially when you take it in consideration like YJ did. I play on two different servers (S130 and S231) and the difference between them is remarkable, to say the least. On s231 there are so many people active (all day long, and I KNOW there are at least hundreds of ppl online at the same time) and the server level with those events is at least 5 or 6 within a few days, while on my main server we have the whole event and count ourselves lucky if we even manage to reach level 4.

Then there's the part where there is barely a challenge anymore when it comes to CoM etc, a server merge would bring in new players and new challenges, new motivations to keep playing the game because people will want to be able to surpass other players.

Still hoping the devs will take this request into consideration.
                Last edited by Amorphously; 04-22-2015, 12:08 PM.
                Amorphously - Level 82 Berserker
                Guild; Shinra - Alliance; Shinra
                Server; S130 Antediluvium

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Comment

If 40 peoples server is dead... then what in tarnation means a 5 peoples server? Lol, you, dear girls and gents, fail to distinguish the far difference between life and death XD. Go play Candy crush, it's always full of creatures... oops, I mean, humans.
                  IGN: Zephyr
                  S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Working...
                  X