I want a REFUND...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a REFUND...

...of all the seraph stones I used on this gluttonous angel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	evolve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	1769618

I mean come on, this is the second time now. I let go of the first because I thought I just had a bad luck, but now, luck has got nothing to do with this - it's an anomaly.
    Last edited by Blackofblackest; 04-22-2015, 12:53 AM.

Well same as any other game, event hich will provie materials will give also lowered succes rate, but bubble yet not fully full so you got realy really bad luck
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I call this an anomaly not because of the full bubble, but because this my second straight full bubble. First is yeah a bad luck, a second is an abnormality in their system. That is why I want a refund.

Comment

Just evolved my Fortuna to ungodly at 14.1k lol

Comment

32 angels X 10 to evolve = 320 Evolve bubbles you will see if you get all the angels. You're saying its an anomaly because 2 out of 320 were full before that angel evolved?

Comment

its probably badluck. badluck doesnt strike only once not in this game
            to file a ticket

Comment

you are just unlucky haha... some people evolve that at 12k bubble... and that happens to me all the time too, full bubble when i evolve my angel to 4-5 star but never happens at 9,10 star

Comment

This is why I seldom use seraph stones unless I have 40k of them (will bump to excel even if it fill to 50k/100%). Marks or nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X