tarot back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarot back

what they did I like but 2 issues... 1 getting the card wrong has a 60 second penalty... I find this very high... I would agree to a 10-20 second one but not that high. 2nd I would like to have helper still be able to do it for about 2500 points (or average of your best beat stage - 20% reward, higher deduction for achieving higher levels)
    hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
    feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

u realy know how to ruin game more applause

Comment

i'd like LH to bring tarot bk there for option of the L5gem x2 200 ele stone 100 gems tone instead of 3 att even get L7x3 plus use pts for res u get less rewards than the LH did

tarot used to b able ot to L8/9 now die on L7 wo flips/dia reward per lvl is reduced by took out L8 block+dodge gem from shop... besides get 10 munin/day it is completely usless and a downgrade to players to do tarot rather than the LH compo per day

Comment

it lasted for 3 months?
        Please do not edit, when someone bad upgrades to accept that idiot Thank you!
        Last edited by lacamanutd; 04-23-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

60 second penalty is crazy high.

Edit: Putting the cards in the slots at the end is better. But still only got a sickly 2500 pts when I normally got 6k-7k before Tarot was down, including my screw ups with the slot cards.
          Last edited by MuffJunky; 04-23-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MuffJunky View Post
            Not just crazy high, one of the clues was so vague I didn't understand so I tried twice and was booted.

Comment

yea... I like anti cheating mechanic, it adds to fun in my opinion, but the penalty is insane... I got 2220 daily today because of this mechanic (I had over 1900 from other two and screwed up on 3rd set)

just a side thought also a 50k tarrot point comp for the time it was down (that around 500 points per day it been down for repair) would be appropriate... as tarrot is prob one thing everyone did do! considering that was a week of work for some it will not break the game.
              hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
              feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

If 2 or more angels are gold colour, how the hell im soposed to know who has gold crest?
                Who came up with this idea, im sory, but go get a new brain!

Comment

Tarot is horrid. Ruined. And yes..I agree with Torm..the gold crest one is particularly stupid.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                  Server: s4
                  Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

One more thing. Why dont we get more flip points? Before i could get to stage 10 or 11 with no bonus flips from cards, now, around stage 5 or 6 u just dont get flip points. Realy? We need to pay for flips past stage 6?

Comment

Hey we r getting fuse gems..thats something
                      No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Originally posted by MuffJunky View Post

Edit: Putting the cards in the slots at the end is better. But still only got a sickly 2500 pts when I normally got 6k-7k before Tarot was down, including my screw ups with the slot cards.
                        the bad thing not only that, if you realise bonus flip card each level really reduced.. i saw bonus from lv 1-7 are +10 flip and then i continue to lv 8 its only give +5 flip bonus.. impossible to get lv 9 without cash or flip card.. so they are really ruined this tarrot cards..

Comment

Have not made any mistake in flipping cards once when it came back, highest i got was lvl 8, once. Mostly you end at lvl 6. Basically, they relly reduced the rewards yo uget, but moreover, removed the best rewards from the shop. Cherub lvl 6 honestly looks like the best thing to buy right now, which is saying something. Ah well, now you have something to do when you are bored. :P

Comment

I'm not that bored

Comment

And now it became even worse!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X