i got a great idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a great idea

why not make league of angels for xbox360 and ps3 exclosive it would be really great to play it on console with good cutsens etc they can put dlc weapons on xbox and psn store and it would be cool + add seson pass to get some cool dlc maps on the game in game voice chat etc invite only partys multplayer pvp battles etc who thinks this would be great + if it does come to ps3 and xbox make the perorder with perorder weapons limited time only for day 1 on consoles

With the amount of glitches this game already goes through converting it to voice, action and all of the required things that we would come to expect in a console based video game would overwhelm the game and it wouldn't be LoA anymore. It would be something like WoW. In my opinion it is a bad idea but if they could come out with a way to do it that doesn't lose the original premise of LoA I would try it.

Comment

wow sucks im not talking abut that talking and somethin like smite

Comment

I think people who can access internet in their laptop, shops, desktop, are far more than people with xbox and ps3 combined. How many would play LoA then?

Comment

alot will if it was on ps4 only than yea people would

Comment

Working...
          X