Glamor bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glamor bonus

Please where can I see mount's glamor bonus of evolving mount? I see glamor bonus of King Alabaster, where do I find glamor bonus of Celektial king? How can I know about how much better will be this evolution?

you can switch your glamor to king alabaster and the evolution icon will show up
    to file a ticket

Comment

the devs are fixed something that wasnt broken, previous system was way better, easier to look on requirements for mount evolving and dont need to switch betwen mounts, especialy now when stable comes out, so changing mount may cause you take some other hero mount and if you forgot to equip it back you lose BR and mount bonus (if and when it happen)
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
        you can switch your glamor to king alabaster and the evolution icon will show up
        This I know, but when I give King Alabaster and place mouse on it, I see how much HP, ATK, DEF, ... I give from it. If I click on evolve icon I will see requirements but not the stats (HP, ATK, ...). Place mouse on mount don't show me anything. Where could I see how much HP, ... gives Celestial king to me.

Comment

its the same stats i believe. the changes is the look and skill
          to file a ticket

Comment

not sure, when i evolve floe hunter to celestial stas are going higher and BR jumped for about 4+k
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

the stats r same as used to be (evo = better stats) jsut not alow to see evo stats no more cuz they broken it and cba to fix

Comment

Working...
              X