Tarot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ceriss View Post
    and another wrong answer is Victoriana if it asks for angel in gold armor. But the problem is that sometimes, it counts as good answer and sometimes it counts as bad answer.
    I really wonder if they ever test something before they put in into game.

With old tarot, I was able to get to lvl 8-9 per try, now I am lucky if I get to lvl 4-5
    i agree with you *Ceriss* but my problem is the bonus flip after clear the level, it is decreased ?? (with old version tarot) i can get lv 8 easily cause i almost never made a mistake, but now when i reach lv 7 but only 17 flip left (without mistake) and bonus flip only +10 every level cleared after lv 6 ??

Comment

Make us fail the tarot because of our brain's inability to memorize so many cards, not because of lack of flips. Please don't deprive us of our only chance to exercise our brain in this game.

Comment

this new tarot is just a completely cashy event .no gem enhancement stones,less elemental crystal.less flips after lvl6.and u still want us to play this event.it would be better if u just let it as it was before ur so called (upgrade).which absolutely no upgrade in any way except u need to buy flips for higher lvls. i m saying that m very much disappointed with this tarot upgrade. srry to say but u guys failed to listen to players requests and advice.so just do us a favor and return the pld tarot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
          Make us fail the tarot because of our brain's inability to memorize so many cards, not because of lack of flips. Please don't deprive us of our only chance to exercise our brain in this game.
          The number of card increasing but bonus flip just +10 up to lv 7.. well, i dont mind with extra adding like that, but the bonus is ridiculous, tarot game not pure for brain only but also luck, with luck you can get lv 8.. but i think impossible to get lv 9 without cash or flip card..

Comment

Working...
          X