cs tycoon guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs tycoon guide?

anyone got any guide or can explain me quick how people get so much stuff quick?

like runstones, someone has gained over 400k runestones in 2 days of the event allreadu. but how? i know eternal spire cards every day, but still wont make 400k from that so? but same goes for rest, like bless stones, 15k in 2 days and 76k enchant ore so quick aswell

but mostly wanna know about runestones o.O

enchant ores are easy to explain, you can save them from other events and using them to shop enchant stones giving you 1 point per each stone, basicaly save 50k enchant ores and you can trade them in store for stones and get 50k points on tycoon for that
    also all of that can be buyed in stores or buy attempts with diamonds, for some players it isnt a problem to spend 10k diamonds to buy attempts in eternal spire for tycoon points
    adding on all of that group buy event (also buyed with diamonds and some small ammount with vouchers) and you can get it even more faster
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

but it is still imposible to reach 400k points guys lol

Comment

runestones: buy a TON of tries, and flip all the cards. That is what harveen does mostly

Comment

as far as i can see, the max attempts u can buy at 10 vip is 10 + 3 so thats 13 a day + eventual spire cards, but as they seem to get 300k+ at every tycoon, both cs and normal i guess thet have to do flip cards with it aswell? or am i totally wrong?

Comment

If you want to know a secret regarding rune points then ask Shep...he can do 5k pts per eternal spire card/attempt. Even with diamond flip i wasn't able to get 2k points per flip and a guy from R2 said that it was impossible too, but somehow Shep was able to do it lol lol! So go find him for the secret haha

Comment

Working...
            X