Fairy essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy essence

I would suggest add fairy essences to Tarot shop, even though its now hard to get past lvl 6 :l and get any point, it would helphul a little bit.
    So we atleast didnt need to spen 300 dimes to break thrue lvl 30, and then another 1500 for nex breakthough, then 3k dimes for another, 6k for next, and liek 10.5k for last break thorugh, and if you imagine we have 5 fairy team then its quite a bit of dime spend... And for those who may not doign well with offers, or simply not able to recharge, getting some monthly dimes would mean 1 month saving for 1 break through for fairy. if lucky.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

-_- put the damn breakthrow essence somewhere else but not diamond shop

Comment

It says Shop and Events, which is most likely that we will be able to get them from future events ( maybe for free ).
      As for that, I don't think they'll get added in Tarot or either removed from shop and added somewhere else ( for free ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Just wait for events guys .. Also till then make ur 5 fairy team at least at lvl 30 and collect Energy Vitamins ..

U can use them later when u get Fairy Essence from events or spending 300 dias on each fairy is not a problem now because u get 900-950 dias from check-ins in 1 month ( for free )
        IGN : BaD MaN
        Server : ua57

Comment

can please those Vitamins be added to all elite eternal spire battles?
          I would like to enchant all my gear, but because you added vitamins only to some of elite battles, I am prety much foced to never be able to enchant all my gear

Comment

They are added in everyone except for 1st two ...

Hmm .. u can do any spire battles that have Vitamins and if u want to upgrade ur Armor and Greaves just exchange them with Enchanted ores that way u will get both ur Enchant Stones and Vitamins at same time ...

Comment

Originally posted by badman237 View Post
              They are added in everyone except for 1st two ...

Hmm .. u can do any spire battles that have Vitamins and if u want to upgrade ur Armor and Greaves just exchange them with Enchanted ores that way u will get both ur Enchant Stones and Vitamins at same time ...
              You will be still missing 80 armor or greaves anchant stones daily
              buying them with enchanted ores is not the same

Comment

Originally posted by Ceriss View Post
                You will be still missing 80 armor or greaves anchant stones daily
                buying them with enchanted ores is not the same

Well will u stop after enchanting ur gears at 5 ... Later u will need to enchant ur ring at higher lvl and u will also need to enchant gears of ur heroes so why not start collecting now .. That way u will enchant 2 things at same time while getting ur Vitamins ... It cant be any better till they add Vitamins on other spire battles ...

For this game u need patience and time to be strong .. So dont hurry

Comment

Working...
                X