Angel Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Quiz

Did the angel quiz have a bug?, because 2 question i notice i answer it correct but i don't know why my answer is wrong. the first one is How many Daily Tides are there? my answer is 4 ( 2 high tide and 2 low tide ) and second one is How many event are there in Decathlon? 10 is the answer but i can't see the 10 deca means 10 and i search it on Google but the choice is 1,2,4,5 how that happened please fix this the gold and bonuses is lost because of that bug.

Originally posted by R22621415 View Post
    Did the angel quiz have a bug?, because 2 question i notice i answer it correct but i don't know why my answer is wrong. the first one is How many Daily Tides are there? my answer is 4 ( 2 high tide and 2 low tide ) and second one is How many event are there in Decathlon? 10 is the answer but i can't see the 10 deca means 10 and i search it on Google but the choice is 1,2,4,5 how that happened please fix this the gold and bonuses is lost because of that bug.
    Well they changed long ago tides, so correct is 2 now, no idea why, and about decathlon it asks how many throwing events are in there. so correct asnwer is 3.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

2 tides is the right answer. devs fixed the answer because 4 was not the right answer.
      to file a ticket

Comment

and about decatlon, question is how many throwing events is in decatlon, correct answer is 3. javelin, discus and shot put
        about daily tides, it is 2 daily tides because high tide and low tide count as one tide, (daily and night tide)
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
        X