Craf master gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craf master gone

I had 10 pholos. stones after i collected reward, and i exchanged 5x 600 blessed stones same day and left rest of 5 philo stones for next day exchange. But can you immagine my big surprise when event was gone next day! I looked at inventory, and my 5 stones were here, so i kinda relaxed and thought they dont disappear after all, after event ends. But next day when i checked inventory, stones were gone! So that proves stones stays during event, but there was no CM even on next day when i collected rewards. So would like to get them back on next event, or get proper compo worth of 5 stones.
    IGN: MrAigor
    Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Originally posted by Distrofikus View Post
    I had 10 pholos. stones after i collected reward, and i exchanged 5x 600 blessed stones same day and left rest of 5 philo stones for next day exchange. But can you immagine my big surprise when event was gone next day! I looked at inventory, and my 5 stones were here, so i kinda relaxed and thought they dont disappear after all, after event ends. But next day when i checked inventory, stones were gone! So that proves stones stays during event, but there was no CM even on next day when i collected rewards. So would like to get them back on next event, or get proper compo worth of 5 stones.
    Well if they noted event end on specific date, then it is own fault to not spend them all. But yea why cant they let use keep them, since they hard to get an if get 10 we dont have enough for exchange.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
      Well if they noted event end on specific date, then it is own fault to not spend them all. But yea why cant they let use keep them, since they hard to get an if get 10 we dont have enough for exchange.
      Because the event is intended especially for cashers. Also if Philosophers stones do not disappear people can spend cheap diamonds to get to rankings and wait for at least 4 craft master to earn enough mythic stones and exchange for deadly shadow set.
      I hope that answers your question.

Comment

Working...
      X