X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss is a joke

Dear guys,

Why not to remove the task completely?
    All 3 bosses least LESS than 1 minute, 25 players on S61, now ua29, already merged few months ago.
    We hardly get 1 hit each, cd time gets stuck and when you hit you get kicked out, so by the time you load to go back, event already ended.

Care to fix it?
    Tnx, Sikelia
    Last edited by Sikelia; 04-28-2015, 03:03 PM.

Totally agree, about 16 players done WB tonight, took 30 secs max (UA30)

Comment

timed my server... big casher nor most other biggies was not on and it took 212 seconds... considering noone cashed in on it, 16 people, with casher it ends in 75 seconds tops... missing 5 regulars would have made it even faster... as in 20 seconds
      hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
      feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Maybe its time to ad wb in Little helper? for some fixed rewards...
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

make wb have way more hp like 5x more

Comment

me and another guy can 1 hit all 3 and do 100% dmg before anyone else can do anything. WB is nothing more than a test to see has the better internet connection between me and him on any particular day. 20 showed up yesterday due to hoc bonus but 19 of them only get 3 rolls and either me or him get 17. Need to buff their def like dw or multiply their hp 100x ( I hit for 1.3b atm).

Comment

Originally posted by fuqthegovt View Post
              me and another guy can 1 hit all 3 and do 100% dmg before anyone else can do anything. WB is nothing more than a test to see has the better internet connection between me and him on any particular day. 20 showed up yesterday due to hoc bonus but 19 of them only get 3 rolls and either me or him get 17. Need to buff their def like dw or multiply their hp 100x ( I hit for 1.3b atm).
              Peoples like you should consider leting some of the less wealthy players to hit wb. Greed is mighty isn't it?
              IGN: Zephyr
              S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

World boss was suggested to get stronger or do a change, but so far no news on it.
                What R27680291 said it's true, people can leave wb for their own server to do until it will be fixed, IF, it will be fixed.
                Small truth : It's not all the dev's fault, but the player's fault also, seeing the gold has a cap and at a point you can max it, why join if you can 1-shot all bosses when you can do a good favor for your entire server? Greedy calls others Greedy, Lol =)

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

probably because highest damage gets more final rewards, so after all people want to place first if they can, right? Doesn "t necessarily have to be greed, but just taking part in an activity in a game. Yes, I strip for WB too so more people can hit it, but I do not see why anyone has to skip / do less damage just so others can enjoy it as well / instead of you. That would be counterintuitive to the entire point of this game (get stronger than the rest) I think the game should make it possible for everyone to enjoy world boss, but yeah. ;-;

A lot of suggestions have been done concerning WB (more HP, unlimited bosses Ã* la demonic war), but it seems devs are hesitant to make a change. Until then, hope all the strong people will agree to stripping for world boss (i personally do not believe not joining at all is the way to go, since then they can, but you can not take part. After all, did you not get strong in this game to do a lot of damage / beat others?)

Comment

So i earn my gears/equips in hard ways, and i can't use or need to strip during world boss.

Comment

There are many, many ways to test your might in LoA. Like Abyss, Totems, Aegis for PvE. Clash of might, Arena, CS activities for PvP. The rewards for WB ranking, even first or second, are pitiful and easly skippable unless there's some sort of event coming with it. I take it, it's more of a show off for some(test internet speed, good one LOL)?

Anyway, Tauriel is right, at least strip off your gear if you really want to participate in wb, or do it like I used to do when the big ones were away, I play with only my main. This is a counter measure to avoid complains until something is done about this ethernal WB issue.

Of course, all said, done and dusted, all we can do is talk. In the end it's up to the players what they chose to do.
                      S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

I personally join WB only when the wheel event bonus is up,and i got the same complain,saying that they don't get to hit at all,so i removed 1 hero,what happenned then? other player used diams to remove cd and took 1st.I think that if you can 1shot all 3 bosses,there no need to join that event anymore,since the rewards are so small,but i also don't agree with letting others hit and lose 1st place and 3 extra attempts.The best solution i see is to make the bosses hit everytime,with 3-4 mil dmg,without being able to dodge,the party will die,and more people will be able to join and land a blow.
                        Last edited by xLordOfDemons; 05-06-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

xLord, + for that. Make WB 100% Hit and add some power to it's attack, that will solve the bilions of damage issue
                          S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Seriously, why is this event even called A BOSS when it takes just a few seconds to kill all 3 drags??
                            Come on!!
                            Give them more Hp at least so we can get more than 1 hit =.=
                            (Note that it this isn't a sure thing as this "when you hit you get kicked out" happens often too.
                            Or it doesn't even register your hit and then gives you CD like normal)

Comment

WB isn't worth joining after a certain point anyway(unless you're going for devotion points). The bosses don't last long enough late game for the rewards to be beneficial like early game. When there are events connected to WB then it's a different story...But I'm guessing most people join to look at their damage...

Comment

Working...
                              X