This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules

Getting kinda tired of Moderators not knowing rules themselves . (kinda annoying)

So my recent 2 threads have been removed for no reason.

2 different Mods deleted them - Rubedo & Gurothos . Thumbs up for Rubedo tho, atleast he was enough of a men to tell why it was removed (requested by who)

But 3rd Cafe - "SERRIN" Gave me ban

ill remind 3 of you the rules you have created !!!!!!

RULE 1

1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

RULE 8

8. Information from Tickets are private and can contain information sensitive to a player's account and as such are not to be posted on the forums. (However, requests for help with a particular ticket are acceptable, such as the ticket # and general explanation of the issue is fine.)

For more rules follow the link - >http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

So could You 3 please explain me why do you keep breaking your own rules?!?

still mainly talking about Cafe - as she have abused me & her rights as well as she harms/harasses / threatens and so on...

So can i be told why are my threads being removed?
    The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

they will continue to delete cuz they think they r gods and they dont want other people to know the real truth - that they r power hungry people that dont want anyone to voice out against them. i am glad that u have brought this to the forefront - but they will just delete it again

Comment

So none of you are brave enough to respond?

Afraid to admit your failure?
      The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Hello veicis,

There are reasons why your threads being removed.
        We suggest you to file a ticket if you think you were treated unfair with your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Norman View Post
          Hello veicis,

There are reasons why your threads being removed.
          We suggest you to file a ticket if you think you were treated unfair with your posts.
          Norman - It's definitely a VERY good advice!!! And you know what? -> i did it , but guess what happened? who was the person who got it? Shall i really say? I guess you can imagine who did!

And just to let you know - all of this was not about my threads being removed.! you should just look into it a bit deeper.

Thank you, Vei.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
            Norman - It's definitely a VERY good advice!!! And you know what? -> i did it , but guess what happened? who was the person who got it? Shall i really say? I guess you can imagine who did!

And just to let you know - all of this was not about my threads being removed.! you should just look into it a bit deeper.

Thank you, Vei.
            Veicis,

I cannot speak on behalf of actions taken by Cafe. If you feel you have been treated improperly, please message me privately here and I will speak to you directly. However, any forum messages that are degrading or demeaning to a staff member will be removed. These threads should be used for game related help, discussions, and things like that. If you have an issue with a particular Moderator, please file a ticket, or message me directly and I will forward your concerns. As I stated previously I do not know all of the history between you and other staff members, but the repeated posts about particular moderators needs to stop. If you need assistance we are more than glad to help you. Each thread that was removed was asked to be removed by me, as it does not pertain to game play or needing assistance in game play. Please message me privately to continue this discussion.

Sincerely,

Orlene

Comment

Working...
            X