Loralei Wardrobe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loralei Wardrobe

to be honest..it's not an idea, but i don't know where i can talked about this..
    the truth is, the items there is really expensive..and the discount with aureus, it's been unusable.

i really begging u, some how..make it like in group buy for energy card..when the item already reach maximum 50% off..and when the group ticket used,
    we can get it free..just for some item, not for all..really..i have to begging u guys about this..

for now, in my opinion..it's really not fair..and the item only for cash-er player..

please, please, please..

Phoenix wings are free this event.
    Incinerator clothing can be gotten for 1k diamonds ( with aureus discount )
    Blazing wings can be gotten for 1.2k diamonds ( with aureus discount )
    4-5-6 clothes can be gotten for 1k/2k ( also 3-4k ) diamonds, which is not really that much.
    The rest ( high clothings ) are all pure diamonds, and it's ok like that, nothing " good " can be gotten that free yet, unless new better ones come up.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      Phoenix wings are free this event.
      Incinerator clothing can be gotten for 1k diamonds ( with aureus discount )
      Blazing wings can be gotten for 1.2k diamonds ( with aureus discount )
      4-5-6 clothes can be gotten for 1k/2k ( also 3-4k ) diamonds, which is not really that much.
      The rest ( high clothings ) are all pure diamonds, and it's ok like that, nothing " good " can be gotten that free yet, unless new better ones come up.

we got the phoenix wings last time, it is odd that they didn't change it
      Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
      JennAngel
      Level 85+

Comment

Last time it was Iron Wings :P (maybe Phoenix wings too, don't remember ) but yes, they gave Phoenix wings once too, then blazing, then Incinerator ( if I am right ).

I fail to emerge

Comment

Last time it was Iron Wings :P (maybe Phoenix wings too, don't remember ) but yes, they gave Phoenix wings once too, then blazing, then Incinerator ( if I am right ).
          Maybe you can forward idea about each wardrobe 1 set or atleast 1 cloth and 1 wing can be gotten completely with auerius. Of course older cloth which may be out dated, very old and dont sho up in events.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

That is already on ( Phoenix wings ) plus the devs have their own way of thinking.
            I can suggest that, but they can think of putting same old stuff back ( like Incinerator again, or blazing wings ) which everyone has, except the new free players from newer servers.
            Other clothes might be free too, but with time.

I fail to emerge

Comment

I agree with Kristian,
              I have 4 pair of Phoenix wings now, I buy them knowing they won't help me,just to use up some Aureus.
              As long as I can remember Phoenix wings is the only thing in this event that's free. Tell the dev's for me I think this event is way overpriced, unless you want to shell out $40 US for the servants outfit. Additionally tell the dev's I want to cash out my Aureus...Alow me to have this option please. The way the event is structured now, well, its just ****..You can pretty it up, but if it smells like a pig ond oinks, its still a pig...

The Dev's are pricing the Aureus at 1 diamond per..I think that's a fair exchange rate..So mention to the Dev's I will sell all my Aureus back to them at 1 diamond per...Additionally, they are on the clock....
              Last edited by 99sammy; 04-29-2015, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Dears,
                Which way can I burn the Phoenix Wings from shards?
                Rgds

Comment

Check-in gives tons of diamonds now. Enough to get VIP each month and then some(given Check-ins stay in game and aren't changed). Save up diamonds and use them on an outfit when you can or buy shards as diamonds permit. The game would be boring if you got everything easily and didn't have to work for something. If you save up diamonds, then you'll have use for the Aureus too.

Comment

s195 did not get iron wings, all we got was phoenix wings
                    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
                    JennAngel
                    Level 85+

Comment

mmmmm let me see muff,
                      Log in every day for four months, that's around 120 days, 1/3rd of a year. Save All my diamonds for those four months use All my free diamonds and my Aureus to buy 1 servants outfit..I think I will pass on that...
                      Personally, I think the devs are just getting too greedy. So much so that they are pricing themselves out of the market. Sadly, they are forcing me to look elsewhere. I will stick it out until mid June, then maybe look at the new release of FF14 to compare.

Comment

Working...
                      X