Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing

Hi,

Not sure it has been requested as I didn't feel like going through the 134 pages of the suggestion to find it, but it would be nice if we could change clothes without losing stats.
    All the clothes someone gets should be added to the stat and the players get the freedom of chosing which one to wear. Hit/Dodge/Crit are stats that adds up only if we wear the proper item or we should be able to get those stats permenantly without suffering the loss when we change clothes. That would be nice.

i disagree... i like it the way it is... they give specific stats for a reason, the super hero suit should give you more strength than the archer suit, an archer is not equally as strong as a super hero.. not to sound rude when i say this but the game isn't a fashion show, if you want looks you may suffer a loss of stats...
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
      Hi,

Not sure it has been requested as I didn't feel like going through the 134 pages of the suggestion to find it, but it would be nice if we could change clothes without losing stats.
      All the clothes someone gets should be added to the stat and the players get the freedom of chosing which one to wear. Hit/Dodge/Crit are stats that adds up only if we wear the proper item or we should be able to get those stats permenantly without suffering the loss when we change clothes. That would be nice.
      I think you get all the stats from the clothings, but you get more addition when you use them,
      and when you use compare, there are clothings and equipments stat

the clothings u used counted as clothings and equipments
      so if you're using a 3900br clothings (equipped)
      means you actually got 3900+3900 = 7800 br overall.
      the clothing's br won't go down even if you change the equipped clothes but you'll get reduced stats on equipments case.
      Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
      -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
      -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
      -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
      -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

You get cloths basic stats added to your stats when you obtain/craft it. And the upgrades wont effect hit or dodge or block, but yea you will loose some br if wear lower br basic cloth.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Just click hide clothing/wings if you're embarrassed of the ones you're wearing.

Comment

Working...
          X