Suggestions for the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for the game.

I've been playing for a while i had quit for a few months and been back for a total of 3 months, alot has changed but i still think alot could be worked
    on within LoA. Not entirely sure if these suggestions have been pointed out but here goes..

Suggestions:

Maybe a 700 daily devo reward as some people can hit this alot of the time, but also try and fit other daily events in like gauntlet, it would give people something to work for even more.

Price drops on items for dias ingame is a really huge suggestion but i think it would help everyone who cashes on the game. Sometimes 4,000 diamonds per outfit is a bit steep and sometimes its 18,000 for one is also especially with the loralei wardrobe & group buy i think alot more people could benefit with prices
    dropped and people will get more for their diamonds and then business will be booming for r2games even more so as people may consider recharging more
    diamonds if they see a good bargain.

Maybe dropping the ranking adv prizes in a couple of the big events like tycoon might give alot more people the chance of winning without cashing also

Maybe a stronger world boss, i think it is killed too quick and by quick i mean sometimes within seconds
    and there are alot of errors within world boss also so people may not even be able to hit the world boss once.

Instead of making more and more newer servers, Why not merge the ones you have so the servers don't keep dieng out all the time. Sometimes even if you
    merge 3-4 into 1 it dies out too quick.

Also not too sure if lucky tree etc and events like spring carnival/st patricks.. and so on will automatically collect the items for you when leveled,
    but if they are suppose to then people are not getting them and if they don't then i think it would be fair if a system was put in place so you can collect all the ones you
    have not clicked to receive. Because if people are offline or sleeping during time others are online leveling the tree up makes it unfair on people

More suggestions updated 14/05/15

Treasure hunt & Beach treasure: Perhaps put more into treasure hunt or beach treasure mix the items up each time giving people more to look forward to within the game.
    It becomes rather boring after a while and after you have collected all the items within events like these.

Suggestions from other LoA Players

Yantsu:

so true that what i always wanna say and please let us recharge with debit card rather than credit coz of that i missed special event .
    let us have both .please consider our valuable suggestion thank you
    Last edited by CSHiddenSecret; 05-14-2015, 06:09 PM. Reason: more suggestions from me and other players
    League Of Angels:
    IGN: (S148)TrixyFairy
    Eidolon: Lv.73 - Mystic
    Guild: Mortalis

IGN: (S148)Ghoulina
    Scion: Lv.61 - Mystic

Yep yep, all good suggestions. Please take them on board and try to improve them game for long term players as well as the newer ones

Comment

yeah its true

Comment

thumbs up
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Bump - More room for suggestions from all LoA players
          League Of Angels:
          IGN: (S148)TrixyFairy
          Eidolon: Lv.73 - Mystic

IGN: (S148)Ghoulina
          Scion: Lv.61 - Mystic

Comment

so true that what i always wanna say and please let us recharge with debit card rather than credit coz of that i missed special event .
            let us have both .please consider our valuable suggestion thank you
            Last edited by yantsu; 05-04-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X