RIP R2 Serrin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP R2 Serrin

It is with a broken heart that I share with the R2 gaming community the news of the sudden and unexpected loss of my beloved partner R2 GM Serrin / Cafeaulait who headed the Dragon pals, Shadowbound, LoA and Knights fable teams.

We absolutely loved playing R2 games with very fond memories of Wartune, Dragon pals and Shadowbound. And working together with players on the games, in the forums, in tickets and other areas of the game....

I personally want to thank the players, her and my friends, the staff we have worked with....and R2 games for the opportunities that Serrin enjoyed....

I want to thank the players on the servers she played and the guilds for the fun that Serrin enjoyed as a player. She thought so much of you all.....
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-02-2015, 10:20 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Rest well dear Serrin. Be at peace and free. Thank you for all you gave to us here.

Kit, you and the rest of her family are in my prayers and thoughts. My heart is heavy for you all.

Comment

This news shook me a little. I am so sorry for your loss, Serrin was such a great person and well liked.

My prayers are with you and your family during this time.

RIP Serrin
      Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
      Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
      Server: S23

Comment

my prayers go out to you and the rest of her r/l family and friends....i am crazy and grizzlyfight on S1

Comment

You will be missed by all, Thank you for helping the players on R2 and we are glad that you were able to be apart of the gaming community as well,

Our prayers go out to her friends and family, and most importantly to Kit.

RIP Serrin

Comment

Rip

Thanks Serrin. RIP.

Comment

RIP Serrin, you will be missed.
              She was loved by all of us and will be cherished in our memories forever. My condolences.
              | | |

Comment

hi there crazy/grizz.... Well, GM Serrin/Cafeaulait/ or Morrigan.. as we knew her on S1, was my very first guild leader and a friend in game... im saddened to this news and confirmed this to my friend Grizzly.. and was shocked...
                rest in peace morri.. you will be missed and thank you for everything no more hammer of justice for us on WC... *that is her joke when she is about to mute somebody*

IGN: NOOB/Chiii
                S1 Nocturna's tear

Comment

RIP Serrin, you will always be remembered and will always be in our hearts forever.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

A great angel left us for a better life in Heaven. We know your thoughts, love, anger, envy, faith and care are with us with each step we make. For the love of God i pray for you my lady. You will be missed.
                    Sincerly Condolences to family and close friends.

Rest in Peace ma'am
                    Trotineta is the name
                    LoA is the game
                    S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
                    I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

RIP Serrin may you find the peace that you could not find here on the other side. I hope one day we will meet again on other side. You are loved and missed. Prayers to your family.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

Serrin you are much loved by all of us Vets and it came as a shock to learn of your passing.

My deepest sympathies and prayers to your loved ones, both family and friends.

Comment

RIP Serrin.
                          I don't know what to say right now, and coming from a player here... I can only pray for you to rest in peace. And my deepest condolences to your loved ones as well..

Comment

that is shocking news, i cant find better words than to give my condolences to family and friends and hope that he is on better place
                            life isnt fair
                            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

To think we were casually talking not long ago and i came around and see this :/ , a good person is gone , made me really sad.
                              Will always use the nickname you gave me, aint much but thats all i can do in your memory.
                              Rest in peace dear friend.
                              ~Al

Comment

Working...
                              X