House of Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Cards

On 05-06-2015 iplaced 5th in your competition of playing cards. I was suppose to recieve: 200 Seraph's Stone, 1 Joker (L), 1 Lvl 7 Fusion Gem Chest, and 5000 Runestones. I went to Overall Standings clicked on Collect, went to my inventory and nothing was there. It is now 05-09-2015 and when i go to my inventory there is still no prizes from said competition. I would like to know exactly what the hell is going on.

Originally posted by R2108429353 View Post
    On 05-06-2015 iplaced 5th in your competition of playing cards. I was suppose to recieve: 200 Seraph's Stone, 1 Joker (L), 1 Lvl 7 Fusion Gem Chest, and 5000 Runestones. I went to Overall Standings clicked on Collect, went to my inventory and nothing was there. It is now 05-09-2015 and when i go to my inventory there is still no prizes from said competition. I would like to know exactly what the hell is going on.
    Only question would be, can you tell the points you had in the HoC? Cause if it was not over 40k, you did not qualify for Advance prizes, which are the joker, the gem and runestones. And got basic prize the seraphs.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
    X