Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for hunter

Hello all,

As a new player that has reached lvl 48 I now have some questions that need that you experienced players could help me:

First of all: what do you think it's the best Angel for a hunter? Right now I have Sylvia lvl 44. I've choosen Sylvia because she gives PATK to my hunter (center back row), gives HP to my tanker (Zwaihender center from row), gives MATK to Mermaid and gives CRIT to a rogue that I have. For my understanding this is a good Angel for now but has I'm lvling up quickly I need to prepare for the future

Second: what topaz heroes should I recruit? For now I'm thinking on Nether Knight to be my main tanker and Djinni to replace Mermaid but then, what next? What hero (or what kind of hero) should I recruit?

For last: what skills shouls I use: Puncture or Burst Shot? Jungle Law or desperate Prayer?

Thanks all

for topaz heroes night sentinel is the best one, Nether knight is only usful if can spend $$$ on him to have high hp/att
    i would also advise get astral child as rage giving is best way to inc WB dam (+12 upgrade or get green ranger to boost child's rage giv) the +50 is 2 turns less till u use rage att which is hudge
    at L45 the 4 sides i'd recommend u have is child/Green ranger/night sentinel/djinni and when hit L61 replace ranger with nerdia to achieve IRB (infinite rage build) allowing you to use rage atts every round (they do like 2-3 times ur normal dam) (if child at +15 and ner at +15 upgrade lvl and use topaz dragon totem (totem comes a little l8er)

the deployed angel for all classes become the same at l8er lvls as giv out +att instead of patt or matt... aim for either glacia or aeode as l8er lvl ur main goes to front row and halo giv either dodge or hit from these than after that a 100% hit angel as l8er on normal angels always miss as ppl use high dodge r8in
    puncture/jungle law/ mortal strike best skills till u hit L70

Comment

Working...
    X