Make World Boss like Demonic Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make World Boss like Demonic Wars

Please make World Boss like Demonic Wars.. Base on time, not base on Boss HP, because at my server, 1 person can slain 1 boss.. from 11 people join, only 3-4 people who get 1 hit..

i could see this as an option to solve the WB problem
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

would be a great change ... World Boss is just a bad Joke on S239 (and i guess on many other servers too) ...

5 Minutes to wait for 1 Minute until Event is over ... you are lucky when you do more than one hit during the whole event ...

Comment

Originally posted by IronHR View Post
        would be a great change ... World Boss is just a bad Joke on S239 (and i guess on many other servers too) ...

5 Minutes to wait for 1 Minute until Event is over ... you are lucky when you do more than one hit during the whole event ...
        Or in some server you are lucky if you managed to hit at all
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

quarterpound from server 94 lonewind forest we are having the same issue with our world bosses as well and i have thought that as well makeing the world boss like the demonic war bosses would really give better chances for all who are still active on the server to get some of the action the top players get.. gotta make it fair some how specially making the server world bosses alot stronger would be nice untill they change them around at one point...

Comment

thank you world boss if perfect for now from QP in server 94 lonewind forest

Comment

Working...
            X