Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change World Boos Fight hour schedule, make it 2 time a day or drop it from event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change World Boos Fight hour schedule, make it 2 time a day or drop it from event

I have never been able to do the World boos fight because it is set when I am at work. I don't mind lose some arenas, quizzes gauntlets and other, but world boss usually have Drops or thing requred to complete events. For example in this mother day there one world boos only section.
    So please change World Boos Fight hour schedule, make it 2 times a day or drop it from event altogether.

i agree with this,2 times a day would be great,and those who join 1 event should not be able to join the second

Comment

i agree with this, that would be a big help
      Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
      JennAngel
      Level 85+

Comment

I Like that idea as well 2world bosses in one day

Comment

i love that all u can make 1st world boss before 1st ta that will help and those who join 1st world boss cant join 2nd one .... Hope they will do it but chances are really low
          IGN : BaD MaN
          Server : ua57

Comment

yeah, change the time so that instead of you (who willingly joined a server with the potentional of an event being missed can now do said event) missing the event, now those who joined the server FOR the event times so they could make them can no longer do it. I love this suggestion because it will screw over everyone else who put a little thought into which server they will join its perfect!

Comment

Working...
            X