Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Angel Serrin

Dear Team,
    I have seen u have released this new commemorative Angel Serrin in memory of the GM. I find it is a really nice and honourable thing.

I also read u will make Serrin available to all players through some hot events, and this is honourable and remarkable too.

I only would like to suggest you, in any case, to consider to put this beautiful new angel in the Arena Shop, because every day new players arrive, and it is good that Serrin, who helped newbies to grow in real life, could be available even in a year or two, regardless hot events.

Aoede icon worths 1500 arena badges and she is 75 level; of course I think Serrin deserves much efforts to be acquired, why not requesting for her 3000 Arena Badges or so?

A lot of free players have so many Arena Badges left after having had Aoede and Nyssa, and they have not much time to follow all the events,I think they would be happy to use the badges for Serrin.

My two cents.

With endless esteem.
    Last edited by R2107614212; 05-14-2015, 06:45 AM.

yes it will be great if they do that, this way Serrin will stay all players heart till last and she will make happy all of us again n again.
    Johnny D Wil
    S108 Temple Of Silence/ub17

Comment

Let's keep the discussion in sight... maybe the Vets will tell this to the Devs.

Comment

Working...
      X