Loralei's Wardrobe - A Fluke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loralei's Wardrobe - A Fluke

I am grateful for the fact that something is offered in the diamond section without having to use diamonds due to using the aerus. However, this is the 3rd event in a row that we are offered the same thing. I have a set of the phoenix wings plus enough shards to synth 3 more. What good is it to buy more shards? We don't get a br boost for it, can't equip them to heros, can't sell them, etc. A different item would be nice. My opinion is that the devs are being lazy with this event (along with others) and not even changing it up for us to get different things. It is disappointing. It is like setting a kid in front of cookie, telling them it tastes good but they can't have it.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Wait for the smelting event (is that even its name? can't remember now hah).

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
      Wait for the smelting event (is that even its name? can't remember now hah).
      we waited like 6 months for the last one, the smelting event doesn't allow everything to be smelted and is subject to change at any time

and that doesn't solve the problem of lazy devs (usually, the devs either change it to another item or change it so we don't get a free item, not leave it exactly as it was 8 weeks ago) or give us new items like the event is supposed to do
      Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
      JennAngel
      Level 85+

Comment

Working...
      X