why a weak player wins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why a weak player wins?

My main character has a 420K BR , shared BR > 1000000 , why and on what grounds I lose a player with 900K BR ask to give a full explanation!!!!
    I attach screenshots!!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	495.2 KB
ID:	1772954

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	384.0 KB
ID:	1772955

Please let Ls players clarifying server Fellstrom246. players Klayster and OmchegUA

Why o Why

Just one of possibilities, you can have 4 mil br and highest hit 15k, if opponent use just main with 600k br and has 30k+ dodge you will lose. Other examples use IRL vs no rage, high agility vs low and many many more. So dont look br that much and focus on smart strategy.
    Have fun.

Comment

Now you see, players have this belief that the higher your BR the more powerful you are. Well sometimes that is right, but is not a constant. Until you learn to not look at BR, you'll continuously lose.

Comment

You can view the battle report in logs so you should know how you lost......

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Lower BR does not necessarily mean weaker. If I had a choice I would rather have low BR just to trick and troll people

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.png
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	1713009
          头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
          不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
          (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
          (奥特曼 - ultraman)
          (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
          (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

750K br here, guy on my server who left a couple of months ago at 430k br , still can't beat him either.

BR is worthless. It's dodge and hit, and main hero element and defence that sway my party into beating player a good 100k br above me, but as a just said, there are players who beat me far better.

Also, I'd advise poking around some of the dodge+hit and the IRB guides, they're very helpful.

And finally, why don't you ask him what his build is? That way you can figure out how to beat him for sure.
            Alanna
            Beserker lvl 73
            980K BR
            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
            Mystic lvl 72
            1.1M BR
            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

my exp to win is have hit to never miss, have more agi to hi 1st, and high nice att to do nice dam, dodge to never b hit is just a rly nice thing that not req. and use IRB with mod more agi than main
              post 70 u get awakening and arcane lightning and abyssal gaze r op in pvp as u destroy their bk line as they do nice dam with high att and if main there there main has rly low dam left (41.6% of original att for me at +7/+6)

Comment

im a low BR player too 1mBR but yesterday i saw someone challenged me in COM twice and he lost.. upon checking, he has a total BR of 2.2m and watched our battle logs *2 of em* and saw why he lost... even in CS com, i am the target of all attention cuz of my low BR but looking at the logs.. they failed to trash me... BR is just a number.. it is the way you build your main/whole party that'll destroy those high BR guys

Comment

long ago i was talking about remowing BR from game because missleading players, or at least change them for Power Rating that will show actuall power of someone's party, i know that is alot of work but that will be a way to cut all complains about loosing from lower lvl/BR players
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

In short BR doesn't mean squat other than for qualifying for a few events that need highest BR. Have high Hit/Dodge/Atk on main only and I don't even need heroes to kill enemies 2x-3x my BR (if they used too many HP gems on all heroes = artificially high BR)

Comment

Working...
                    X