Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About World Boss

hey R2, i wish in near future adventures u somehow change worldboss like so
    some people have high br and some dont some will burn diamond to clear CD and boss instance ends spectacularly quick and its shorter than those 5 min delay before it starts..
    if you could please alter this instance insuch a way its enjoyable again for everyone make Boss perhaps solo instance or concider changing Boss Quiz Demonic war or the rest following...
    well i would need a better or different times these would start wish it was not limited only to certain hour in the day but option to participate it at any time during day there are timezones also and u all make ur vote on allthat how you feel things should be lets make a poll or something
    nice weekend all

Originally posted by LudaTrix View Post
    well i would need a better or different times these would start wish it was not limited only to certain hour in the day but option to participate it at any time during day there are timezones also and u all make ur vote on allthat how you feel things should be lets make a poll or something
    nice weekend all
    thats why you find a server to play on that fits your times you can play, kinda the reason why there are servers for the different timezones.

Comment

Name a server that would have world boss start exactly pararell with like 10:00 - 11:30 ,cuz ther r ton of servers, also it is not ideal or possible to migrate characters between servers instead have to start all from fresh.
      It will be unfair for players who have other things to do at that times
      and i agree with the suggestion.

bump

also there is already a similar post made here:
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-it-from-event

Comment

I just set the alarm and never miss an event. As far as fairness, who cares? This is a pay-to-win game of epic proportions, fairness doesn't exist nor is it meant to.

Comment

Working...
        X