2 Warsoul Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Warsoul Suggestions

Im sure this has been suggested before, but I really feel something needs done as there are people breaking 100 million warsouls now with absolutely no uses.

Idea 1. Add Divine Stone section in awakening book shop. Charge a pretty penny to let people buy divine stones for warsouls that way it will serve 2 purposes, 1 is letting people get books they need and 2 letting warsouls have a purpose.

Idea 2. Increase original skill levels to 10. Every skill that came with awakening can be increased to 10, but ALL original skills max at 5? Why not raise those to 10. This will let main heros increase their elemental atk and def and also allow starter skills to be useful in the world of awakening skills.

Both of these would be beneficial but even if they arent used please find something to do with warsouls

agree with second idea, original skills are lefted way behind from awakwen, tbh, more or less , everyone use 5-6 skills, it become anoying to fight 5 teams in a row on TA where everyone use same skills
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

idea nr 2 sounds pretty neat

Comment

If Chinese servers don't have it, we won't for sure either.
        However, will suggest the #2 idea and reply ( if I'll get a answer... )

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          Glad one of them was considered, hopefully in the future we'll have some good news about it! Thanks Guro

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
            Im sure this has been suggested before, but I really feel something needs done as there are people breaking 100 million warsouls now with absolutely no uses.

Idea 1. Add Divine Stone section in awakening book shop. Charge a pretty penny to let people buy divine stones for warsouls that way it will serve 2 purposes, 1 is letting people get books they need and 2 letting warsouls have a purpose.

Idea 2. Increase original skill levels to 10. Every skill that came with awakening can be increased to 10, but ALL original skills max at 5? Why not raise those to 10. This will let main heros increase their elemental atk and def and also allow starter skills to be useful in the world of awakening skills.

Both of these would be beneficial but even if they arent used please find something to do with warsouls

I don't like the first one but won't disagree with the 2nd one.
            Althought I think there's way to many places asking for Blessed Stones: upgrades, stable, skills ; and none damn place for warsouls which we have falling from our pockets.
            Last time this subject was discussed mod said nothing could be done or it would prejudice new players, how about all this places to use blessed? Older servers already have 20+ upgrades on heros they can use blessed in other places while new servers will have a hard time getting blessed for everything. But then complain about warsouls can't be used lol

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            Last post suggesting something to be done with warsouls you were saying how nothing can be done otherwise new servers will be prejudiced over it.
            One thing I don't get is why do you even try to get new servers equal to older ones? It's bad enough this Server events like Mother's one where my server angel can't even pass level 3 while they get to level 187378934!
            We are here longer, we're paying longer we deserve more.

Comment

Working...
            X