Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon points

Hey guys,
    I'm playing this game long enough to know every detail of it (hopefully), but yet still I can't resolve how one can do 150.000+ pts in Tycoon or 100.000 pts per day.

Ok, I get it, if someone is a huge casher, but I'm not talking about them. Even on my server, where are players that are not even VIP and yet still they manage to get 200.000 pts in 5 days. My personal best was around 120.000 pts (when I stocked piles of gemology cars and collect some rewards from "Upgrade hero event". And still, those "no cashers" are getting 150.000+ points every tycoon

I also wonder, how is it possible to get loads of points from blessed stones when most of them come in chests and are not count in. Same awakening, and so on.

I don't complain, just want to know, if I'm not missing something or would be great to get some tips!

Thx
    Defelater

PS: I'm level 87, VIP 6

with djinni saving each month to finally get the 40k points for the free 20k daric,plus group buy dailys and a decent gauntlet i could get 180k at end of this tycoon funnily enough i didnt want that many points and now no ones passing me for 3rd place cause placing 2nd or 3rd this tycoon the prizes are **** i dont want this new gear and i dont see where to exchange venus staff either
    IGN : psychosis
    Level : 94
    Class : archer
    Battle Rating 14mil BR
    Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
    Guild : wintergarden

Comment

free player here, and this tycoon so far i got 250k points. Saving up resources is the nr.1 priority in this game if you do not plan to spend any money on it and still wish to compete.

Lots of blessed stones comes from djinni.

Lots of awakening is either spending money, or getting lucky (like getting 4x the normal points).

Also, on Single Server, having djinni at 40k each tycoon helps (you need a bit more than 20k daric, and each tycoon do at least 20k gemology each day. That way you should reach the 40k mark in djinni's merchants every single tycoon.)

In short, 200k definitely is not impossible, you just have to save up for it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tactical Tycoon.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	672.3 KB
ID:	1713196

I'm a small casher, but it's not necessarily hard with Dijinni being a major help. 50k of my points usually come from Gem (I can do 50000 points a day), and almost 30k came from the gem stones you get along with it (the ones from hot event and the gemology rewards). But like Tauriel said, it's all about saving up...especially the enchanting stones. Just plan a bit ahead of time.
        Last edited by Tactical0125; 05-27-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Thx for the tips guys!

What exactly do you mean by "saving enchanting stones"?

Comment

Well you save "enchanting ore" but in order for it to count during tycoon you have to buy the enchanting stones I meant. So if you saved up 50k enchanting ores and used them during tycoon, you would get 50k tycoon points.

Comment

Wow... And those are the details I didn't know Thx!

Comment

50k gemology points doesn't even get you into top 10 on my server lol. 200k should do it

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.png
Views:	1
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	1713209
                头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
                不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
                (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
                (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Lol, thats spending too much for Gemology. There is no added benefit in doing Gemology after 50k points...

Comment

they changed hot event to giv 50k = 1600 daric L7 fused gem

Comment

Working...
                    X