Ultimate Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Heroes

Jus a thought How awesome it will be if you introduce Ultimate Heroes to finish the game .. and name them with God names Like ZEUS/HADES/ARIES/HERA with most powerful stats and keeping them in all server events like Divine War and awarded to top plyr ...

You mean how stupid it would be right? Make the stronger much stronger and make the new people ultimate losers destined to lose from the start

Comment

Originally posted by ZaferSama View Post
      You mean how stupid it would be right? Make the stronger much stronger and make the new people ultimate losers destined to lose from the start
      That's how it is anyway. Those with the deepest pockets win. As far as ultimate anything it will never happen. It's kinda like an arms race in the real world. Your weapons will always be obsolete at some point to make you keep spending forever, a never-ending arms race. For heroes (and more recently angel aegis) that's about every 1-2 months before what you paid thousands of $ for becomes ineffective in pvp. Why I hate pvp in this game and generally avoid it or simply afk while taking my beating. Not like the losers get nothing as they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Aronraziel View Post
        Jus a thought How awesome it will be if you introduce Ultimate Heroes to finish the game .. and name them with God names Like ZEUS/HADES/ARIES/HERA with most powerful stats and keeping them in all server events like Divine War and awarded to top plyr ...
        To finish the game? Why would they want to finish the game? I don't think they will want to finish a game that is bringing them income.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
        X