Lucky Tree: Required Diamonds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Tree: Required Diamonds?

Just decided to actually look at how Lucky Tree works as far as diamonds goes. This is really just based off lower level testing, so a heavy casher will have to clarify that the rest of the math based off assumption is correct.

It seems to have a x4 multiplier for each level. The first level you need 5 nectars, which in diamonds is 150. The second you need 20, which would be 600 diamonds. I stopped at level 3, which needs 80 (2400 diamonds). Based off that is what I got below.

Level 1
    150 Diamonds
    Level 2
    600 Diamonds
    Level 3
    2400 Diamonds
    Level 4
    9600 Diamonds
    Level 5
    38400 Diamonds
    Level 6
    153600 Diamonds
    Level 7
    614400 Diamonds
    Level 8 *MAX*
    No Advance
    Last edited by Tactical0125; 06-02-2015, 03:02 PM.

I spent 6250 Diamonds and got my tree to level 7 but I also already had 53 nectars. I level 7 my Lucky Tree every time with 6.5k Diamonds I think you're way off somewhere because Nectar is 30 Diamonds each and if I can level 7 almost 8 with about 6.5k Diamonds something isn't right. Last Lucky tree I spent 5k Diamonds and I was 2 points away from lv 7 Tree and I had 6 nectars including the 2 free attempts

Comment

There is no way you get your tree to lvl 7 using 6500 diamonds other than using a hack or exploiting some bug.

Comment

To go from lvl 4 tree to lvl 5 tree requires 200 nectars. 30 diamonds each that makes 6k diamonds. And that is only from lvl 4 to 5.

Comment

This was based off an assumption, but according to kumpy and Ageoo I must be wrong.

*EDIT* Also, based off the assumption you still wouldn't need the 2mil. After going back over it you would stop at the 600k+ diamonds as far as leveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical0125 View Post
            This was based off an assumption, but according to kumpy and Ageoo I must be wrong.

*EDIT* Also, based off the assumption you still wouldn't need the 2mil. After going back over it you would stop at the 600k+ diamonds as far as leveling.
            I don't think you're wrong. I think they are looking at net loss of diamonds forgetting that tree gives you a lot of diamonds in the process. Your numbers look spot on from what I can see.

Ex:
            I spent around 10k net and got to level 5 a bunch of trees ago. Total spent though was probably much more.

Comment

Originally posted by ssg10587 View Post
              I don't think you're wrong. I think they are looking at net loss of diamonds forgetting that tree gives you a lot of diamonds in the process. Your numbers look spot on from what I can see.

Ex:
              I spent around 10k net and got to level 5 a bunch of trees ago. Total spent though was probably much more.
              I'm wrong. After checking with a guy on my server who is level 5, he says it takes 500 nectar to get from level 5 to level 6...which would be 15000 diamonds.

Comment

and it takes 1k nectar for 6 to 7, so 30k dia's....I wont ever go past 6, not cost effective...unless they release some epic armor at lvl 7 that I can mass receive lol

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                  and it takes 1k nectar for 6 to 7, so 30k dia's....I wont ever go past 6, not cost effective...unless they release some epic armor at lvl 7 that I can mass receive lol
                  Doubtful they would at lvl 7, probably do something at lvl 8. They had void armor at lvl 8 a while back I think

Comment

personally 2k pt reward (55k dia is a safe bet on cost) is enough and just do that every tree. Very few can do L8 tree for $6k every month for diminishing returns. For the cost of that they can probably buy their own license/server and get access to gm/seed tools and max out every event. Much more cost effective. As a bonus you possibly make money instead of dish it out.

Comment

Originally posted by fuqthegovt View Post
                      personally 2k pt reward (55k dia is a safe bet on cost) is enough and just do that every tree. Very few can do L8 tree for $6k every month for diminishing returns. For the cost of that they can probably buy their own license/server and get access to gm/seed tools and max out every event. Much more cost effective. As a bonus you possibly make money instead of dish it out.
                      LOL, it's $6k for a Level 8 Tree?...

Comment

Ok $3k in theory with The Precious but there's not enough of those per month (only $470 each is max, maybe 5-6x per month if R2 is feeling generous). So probably around $4k including that and refunds from tree, still absolutely ridiculous. I suppose you could skip a tree and use Precious dia only for $2.7k including refunds. But that's where the diminishing returns get really bad over time. 2k pts every tree seems to be sweet spot and can be done with 1 maxed Precious with 40k or so left over.
                        Last edited by fuqthegovt; 06-05-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X