Baby system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby system

Hello everyone , developers,moderators, players . I am a player , as we all know that with the help of little helper all the side quests and other tasks will be completed within 30 min and in remaining time we don't have any other thing to do in game. So I want the developers to add a new system that is "BABY SYSTEM " will be based on the story of "LOA FIRE RAIDERS" and the game play mode will also be the same . If the developers liked my idea please PM me.; I will give you all the details for making this game interesting and active . So that all the players who left the game will return to play this interesting in game system.
    thank you

Originally posted by SOUVIK27041995 View Post
    Hello everyone , developers,moderators, players . I am a player , as we all know that with the help of little helper all the side quests and other tasks will be completed within 30 min and in remaining time we don't have any other thing to do in game. So I want the developers to add a new system that is "BABY SYSTEM " will be based on the story of "LOA FIRE RAIDERS" and the game play mode will also be the same . If the developers liked my idea please PM me.; I will give you all the details for making this game interesting and active . So that all the players who left the game will return to play this interesting in game system.
    thank you
    Well today we come back, so tomorrow we could leave ause it becomes far more only for spenders to get better . Like this upcomming heroic gear synthing.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
    X