Which one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one?

We all know these players that apparently spend fortunes on this game, dozens of thousands of dollars, but come on, let's face it, there isn't one single person in the world that would do waste these amounts of cash on a game, especially on one as faulty and buggy ad League of Angels, whos developers and staff have no consideration for real payers that invest real money on this game.

So, there are two options, these so called players are nothing but people that are provided free diamonds by R2GAMES for shady purposes, which makes absolute any effort of any real payer to achieve more than the breadcrumbs left. This is clearly a scam and in this case R2GAMES takes money from people knowing from the beginning this is a lost cause.

The second option is that these players are using illegal programs to acquire their diamonds and the question is why R2GAMES in this case is not able to detect such players and take measures to prevent such acts.

I don't know which version is the right one, probably both, case by case but the server where I play, [246]Fellstorm, looks like it becomes a real nest for these kind of people. Arctic, erosenin, Tervel, Aysel, Amaterasu, GodSlayer, are just few user names among many others on this server that worth to mention in this case. Probably R2GAMES should take a good look at all the doings of all the players on this server.

Now I know they will come here and post their nasty and obscene comments, I don't care. They say they're innocent, but if that was the case, they wouldn't react so violent. I'll ignore any such comment.
    Last edited by Saryss; 06-08-2015, 12:03 PM.

I'll just say this, people are strange and blind to notice to spend real money for a game that does not work completely perfectly, with only one goal to be stronger and better than others in the game, personally I have nothing against that, more personal division would be next.
    1. Those players who can afford to buy diamonds for real money.
    2. The same as in the first, just not aware of how much money to spend now, let counted servers all play.
    3. For those players who play totally free (except what they can to win diamonds (special) event).
    4. Who knows, maybe there are players called donors, or at least they think they are so they get some benefits?.

How was the game itself and upgrades in the game for some new event, called the development team from the GT Arcade certainly does not work for free, from the very intermediaries collect money for the development of the game (r2games and others), except that the game has often "mistakes" in each new version or update. And asked whether they have substantiated the money to make the game properly, or you in the mighty events, but not enough robbed you.

The system of the game is very simple and that is that every man / player has the "choice" whether to play it deems fit. I play this game for free, but still needs to be some wonder that this game is not free, there is no sign of free to play.
    What I mean play the game for yourself do not look at others, only then can you play the game and you'll be less upset.

I'm really sorry if someone did not understand what I wanted to say to all this text, but I know bad English.

Comment

Originally posted by Saryss View Post
      We all know these players that apparently spend fortunes on this game, dozens of thousands of dollars, but come on, let's face it, there isn't one single person in the world that would do waste these amounts of cash on a game, especially on one as faulty and buggy ad League of Angels, whos developers and staff have no consideration for real payers that invest real money on this game.

So, there are two options, these so called players are nothing but people that are provided free diamonds by R2GAMES for shady purposes, which makes absolute any effort of any real payer to achieve more than the breadcrumbs left. This is clearly a scam and in this case R2GAMES takes money from people knowing from the beginning this is a lost cause.

The second option is that these players are using illegal programs to acquire their diamonds and the question is why R2GAMES in this case is not able to detect such players and take measures to prevent such acts.

I don't know which version is the right one, probably both, case by case but the server where I play, [246]Fellstorm, looks like it becomes a real nest for these kind of people. Arctic, erosenin, Tervel, Aysel, Amaterasu, GodSlayer, are just few user names among many others on this server that worth to mention in this case. Probably R2GAMES should take a good look at all the doings of all the players on this server.

Now I know they will come here and post their nasty and obscene comments, I don't care. They say they're innocent, but if that was the case, they wouldn't react so violent. I'll ignore any such comment.
      Lol, thanks for the laugh! How you play the game is personal choice and possibility. I actually have a mega casher on my server and he is also a friend. He can afford to spend thousands on things that entertain him, so what? I have also chatted with other mega cashers once or twice. It's their money and their choice how to spend them. I am a free player so I don't go and want their things but enjoy what I am given. So don't be envious, that will do you no good and just enjoy the game.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

What do you expect for a spending contest/pay-to-win racket like LoA? If you're poor and don't like getting you're butt kicked by rich players go play something cheaper like a flat $15 a month game that has an even playing field. I'm sure you're complaint will get ignored as well.

Comment

Working...
        X