• Show
Clear All

• A plea for an angel

Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	1774057

Please, please make this Angel a part of the game. She is so beautiful with such a sweet face. I have her as the screen saver on my phone, that's how much I love her.

She appears in the game now in the artwork for the new Unbreakable Bond angel system, and she shows up in other places from time to time. She looks a little bit like Nocturna, so maybe she is an early version of her, but she really deserves to be an Angel all on her own.

I know the original artwork for Prospera became Demeter, so perhaps the same thing could happen for this lovely Angel too ... ?
    Attached Files

Well, my friend that IS Nocturna just pictured from diferent angle.

Comment

Looks like Nocturna to me
      to file a ticket

Comment

Darn. You're right. The outfits are different in some places but not in others. The in-game Nocturna has ribbons basically as a top, but I did find pictures of Nocturna in the bikini-style top that this angel has ... but with a different/no necklace! I guess they did a lot of work on her, lol.

I'm just sorry they changed the look of her face. This girl looks so sweet and Nocturna always looked kinda ... witchy to me.

Comment

Here are all three versions. The first one, my favorite. Center part, soft pretty face, gorgeous necklace and ring.

Name:	ad_15321393077747.jpg
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1714075

The second one, in quests, with the ribbon top. The battle version also has the ribbon top. Messy hair, no necklace or earrings, witchy face

Name:	Nocturna-1.jpg
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1714076

The final (?) version. Bikini and earrings match the original, but no necklace, and messy hair with a weird thing in it, and stuck-up face. I wish they'd stayed with the first ... and I guess I'm not getting "my" Nocturna. Oh well.

Name:	20131224_863661387929060.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1714077

Comment

Working...
          X