Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this game still worth playing for newcomers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this game still worth playing for newcomers?

To make it short, i've played this game for a month when it was first launched so i expect it would be very different now. im getting bored with my other game so im curious to try this again
    now, the question is are:
    1. are new players are "welcomed" in this game? i can imagine the cross server events would be a beeatch because server age gap.
    2. is this game now too time consuming? what are the average time needed to do all daily events including MP activies? that includes timed events like world boss.
    3. what about the lag/connection issue? my other game, wartune, now barely playable because the horrible loading time and flash issues. sometimes it needs to be refreshed every 30 mins because the lag is too heavy.

basically i just need to know if this game still fun or not. or should i play on a fresh new game(recently launched) instead of this game?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    To make it short, i've played this game for a month when it was first launched so i expect it would be very different now. im getting bored with my other game so im curious to try this again
    now, the question is are:
    1. are new players are "welcomed" in this game? i can imagine the cross server events would be a beeatch because server age gap.
    2. is this game now too time consuming? what are the average time needed to do all daily events including MP activies? that includes timed events like world boss.
    3. what about the lag/connection issue? my other game, wartune, now barely playable because the horrible loading time and flash issues. sometimes it needs to be refreshed every 30 mins because the lag is too heavy.

basically i just need to know if this game still fun or not. or should i play on a fresh new game(recently launched) instead of this game?
    This game lacks merges so you will find the population dirt low compared to wartune. If you do plan on playing make sure it's an East server since what I found out most of the population is in East servers. Try to make friends asap so you can get your dailies done every day with out a problem. I wouldn't say this game is time consuming. it's actually a lot less time consuming compared to Wartune because the little helper that does most things for you in game. However, with out proper group of people to join for dailies. You will find out that this game can get a bit time consuming since you be online all day searching to get stuff done. Up to you if you want to return but as I said make sure you're prepared for a low populated game. Since this game does no merges or at least hasn't had a merge since December I believe.

Comment

hmm, so this is a dying game too...
      too bad since i used to like this game more than wartune.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Not sure if it can be defined as a dying game .. old servers that are 1 year or more old encounter serious problems with active players but on some newer 1s thats not happening, then before you start playing you have to decide things youreup to achieve .. we all look for something different around .. some want ranks, others friends and lets not forget those who just have plenty of time ...
        Yes its verry different now several new things were added and even noncashers can now have a decent ingame experience. My advice wouldbe giveit a try .. but retryit on new servers with many active players, have fun.

Comment

noooooooooo

Comment

Not worth it!

1. Depends on server.
            2. Depends on your time. And it has 4-5 times per day that u MUST be loged in for events, or not worth playing.
            3. Lags, bugs, disconects ....... over 9000%!

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
              Not worth it!

1. Depends on server.
              2. Depends on your time. And it has 4-5 times per day that u MUST be loged in for events, or not worth playing.
              3. Lags, bugs, disconects ....... over 9000%!
              ell if find good group of people can play, but cause of them not cause of game..
              Since you work hard for year and then in 1 update your work gets thrown out of window . Unless you are mage.. or have full party of mage clas heroes.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Kay so I've been playing for just over a year now.
                My server is still pretty active, and its certainly not difficult to get all your dailies done in less than an hour.

People are always looking for people to play with, and as such people can get things done pretty quick.

I don't notice any lag, and the bugs are well known enough and you can play around them, not once have I ever disconnected.

If you want join S185, thats where I'm at.
                Basically I play an hour a day, unless I want to do TA/WB or Gaunlet.

Comment

i am actually over here trying to get the bug off of my screen, nice main picture
                  Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
                  JennAngel
                  Level 85+

Comment

yes. the game is worth playing. but looks like dev isnt counting on it since they keep opening new servers instead of etc etc etc bla bla bla

Comment

Working...
                    X