dealt/damage/hits decrease?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dealt/damage/hits decrease?

can any1 tell me why some players including me in our server 'S192 THE WEEPING JUNGLE' had suddenly decreased our hits on wb,gaunlet,gb,demonwar etc....?

Probably because elemental dmg boost from fairy has been removed

Comment

"elemental dmg boost from fairy has been removed" and we all do about 40% less damage at WB etc?
      So, what is reason to come up with this decision?

Their policy to "cut" game functions become realy repressive... And for sure I am not only one who will stop endure more of this kind of "upgrades" with easy...

Comment

I saw several people complain about the decrease in damage, but personally I haven't seen much difference.
        idk, I have a full set of fairies all level 40, and evoled lvl 3+

Comment

Originally posted by Oculos View Post
          I saw several people complain about the decrease in damage, but personally I haven't seen much difference.
          idk, I have a full set of fairies all level 40, and evoled lvl 3+
          Well Real thing is that fairy elemental removal had less effect on dmg, rather than ruining dragon souls for everyone, except mage. When warrior dies he will not give rage to party, anymore now he has useless skills which make warrior class dragon soul worst of all. Archer buff havent worked when they had 50% to make shield, not its even less, the protect dragon soul skill, well not very helphul in wb since boss do inta kill. But of coure mage party can be happy , 100% respawn for 2 times guaranteed.
          And it got point, e lost our buffs for elemental dmg, and if check enternal spires mosnter had their def buffed, and still has op block, end and elemental .
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

do u think that the removal of elemental damage from fairies cause it? i was hitting like 15m/17m in wb but now only 4m/5m

Comment

same problem here.whats upseting is that some players still hit the same!now im losing from players way lower than me.any devs care to explain?

Comment

could some1 do something about this 'decreasing of hits'? its pretty anoying, some player stop playing bcause of this.
                or just send us an email that low cashier and free players are not allowed on this game anymore

Comment

it is on our server too... my damage is cut by 1/3 again.. when they updated WB to add in new ranking, etc. I lost 1/2 of my damage, this is frustrating

they add in the fairies than take away one of the best features about them, disappointing for all player, casher or not
                  Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
                  JennAngel
                  Level 85+

Comment

this sucks, ive been reading some comments about this since the last update, but it seems no 1 cares to bother fixing it.
                    its very unfair for other player that got affected, most especially for those guys that have been playing this game for a year.

Comment

the new WB is way different from prev WB now need blazing arrow/dark arrow/flame dash... use serpent totem and main front mid to have any dam now

Comment

Working...
                      X