Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss damage

Hello, my name is Andrei.

The new world boss system (algorithm ) is not good, because before the new wb i had damage 100 M/hit and a lower player had 20 M and now i have 5M and a lower player has 4M?

I'm the 6th in clash of might and have almost the same dmg as a 12-20th place guy? LOL

Please make something

Best regards, Andrei from S10-Victoriana's War
    Last edited by Trikyization; 06-22-2015, 02:30 AM.

seems you need to learn how to strategize and evolve with the times, wont do any good if something gets an update and you stagnate.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
      seems you need to learn how to strategize and evolve with the times, wont do any good if something gets an update and you stagnate.
      not when let say you got tanker, who when die give rage, and then when update comes ha removed rage from dragon soul, and you wont get rage buff . It be same if one update take from nereida and Le rage buff they give. Everyone will see drastic drop in dmg .
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

The update is actually okay, you just need to remake things - skills, formation, aegis - everything matters and can give huge dmg difference.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
          The update is actually okay, you just need to remake things - skills, formation, aegis - everything matters and can give huge dmg difference.
          Well e needd completely witch from warrior/ tankers to mages to get the 100% revive update basicly made 2 hereos of mine to useless meats , for now And yea elemental dmg which got removed in fairy gave some dmg drop .Jut improve dmg and other stuff and you be back at your old dmg
          Antifreeze

Comment

me too my dommage 50M NOW IS 20M 25M !!!!

Comment

is about time you uncheck log and watch the fight , the New WB have high defense ( even higher than Demonic War ) and from the second round and forward will allways use a full AoE with 0 rage which do like 7m+ dmg .The old WB didnt do **** for dmg , was single target did need rage 100 rage and didnt even have defense , was easy to one shot it if had around 1b+ HP .

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                is about time you uncheck log and watch the fight , the New WB have high defense ( even higher than Demonic War ) and from the second round and forward will allways use a full AoE with 0 rage which do like 7m+ dmg .The old WB didnt do **** for dmg , was single target did need rage 100 rage and didnt even have defense , was easy to one shot it if had around 1b+ HP .
                Well if you check earlier wb were dragons, now they seemst o be slimes, 2nd boss strongest trench knigts/ headless horse men, and last boss is some inferno demon mosnters. From dark abyss. But yea Recent update should revert dragon soul changes for warriors, and give back our fairy elemental boost. Or atleast in every other place remove 80% of monster elemental boost, end boost, and block.
                Antifreeze

Comment

well u need to use blazing arrow for WB and all have lower hits from old>new WB i gone 1bil to 60m peaking 90m, they changed wb cuz ppl could 1 shot wb and some ppl couldn't get a single hit in which is fine,
                  u jsut need to learn and adapt how to climb rankings vs new WB, blazing arrow/dark arrow/flame dash and use serpent totem is wat my server does and getting good hits out

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                    well u need to use blazing arrow for WB and all have lower hits from old>new WB i gone 1bil to 60m peaking 90m, they changed wb cuz ppl could 1 shot wb and some ppl couldn't get a single hit in which is fine,
                    u jsut need to learn and adapt how to climb rankings vs new WB, blazing arrow/dark arrow/flame dash and use serpent totem is wat my server does and getting good hits out
                    Yea but complaint is that , after latest update lot of player , at wb, felt 2-4 time lower dmg, with same setup as day before update, on very same wb .
                    Antifreeze

Comment

well on a single wb my dps range is 37-124 so mayb jsut luck or somet is diff and not noticed like emblems or aegis or skill or mount setup GA chubs missed/wrong so so much to giv diff

Comment

As I mage, I love the new world boss
                        I went from doing 150mil per hit, now on to 250-400mil per hit!

I think it does completely depends on skills, and stuff though.
                        You take out my blazing arrow and I drop to 70m instantly.
                        Last edited by Oculos; 06-24-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oculos View Post
                          As I mage, I love the new world boss
                          I went from doing 150mil per hit, now on to 250-400mil per hit!

I think it doesn't completely depends on skills, and stuff though.
                          You take out my blazing arrow and I drop to 70m instantly.
                          LOl, blazing arrow is a skill - so it depends on that.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                            LOl, blazing arrow is a skill - so it depends on that.
                            It was a typo

Comment

Working...
                            X