Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S264 World Boss

Greetings my name is Aamrie; I am the guild master of The Jerks

We are the newest server that has happened and most are very discouraged at the moment. This is yet another day that we can not make it through WB within the allotted time.

Is there any way that a week can be given before the mobs grow in hps? The only thing that it is doing right now is discouraging people from showing up since they know we arent going to win. I try and cheerleader in World Chat and get people in; but why show when you know its only a waste of an hour.

Any suggestions or help would be awesome.

~Aamrie
    ~guild master of The Jerks
    Last edited by AE86; 07-23-2015, 02:42 PM. Reason: wording

S264 started 4 days ago. Can't expect to kill all 3 before players even reach 50 especially with the new world bosses making it more challenging. Give it bit more time. Also when the game first began no one could even kill all 3 dragons and World boss would end after 20-22mins rather than the full hour.mins.
    Last edited by Rubedo; 07-16-2015, 11:01 PM.
    to file a ticket

Comment

she got's a point i enjoy the new updates but kind of hated the old vet's xD but meh what can i say this game is fun

ProDimitry18 s263 Desert Of Bones

All That Gliters is Not Gold This Is

Comment

takes 2-4 weeks to kill wb on a new server unless a few casher get amazon hunter from hoc not gona b sooner also i'd suggest u save up all the dark core from wb till u hit L75 and can buy L8 fused gems the ranking prize is more important than the lotto for killing wb
        also make sure main in bk top or bk bottom so last to die and try for IRB asap for more dam :P

Comment

Working...
        X