Solo Team Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Team Arena

hi all this game need solo TA cuz a lot of ppl is gone from server and cant find a team to do TA so we need solo TA why solo TA not coming in game?its should be in new update we realy need that

agreed solo ta must be permanent

Comment

yeah its very need

Comment

It kind of defeats the point of TA (Team Arena) then again them adding solo team dungeon defeats the same point. They could just add a SA (Solo Arena) but make it cross-server like TA. Though I digress

Comment

Originally posted by DevyUchiha View Post
          It kind of defeats the point of TA (Team Arena) then again them adding solo team dungeon defeats the same point. They could just add a SA (Solo Arena) but make it cross-server like TA. Though I digress
          This is a common theme across game platforms where something is supposed to be multi player but a section of the playing community do not want to play with others/cannot play with others.

In the case of LoA a lot of the servers are completely dead with people screaming out for server merges, the ability to just queue for TA alone and get devotion credit/event credit on these servers would be desired.
          In the case of saying it defeats the point, there is no point to TA - high levels smurf with low level alts to get a match they can win, low levels meet teams 3 times their battle rating and lose in 1 turn.

For me TA needs to either be completely reworked to match by highest BR in the team, or it needs to be removed altogether, also the purchasable rewards for Dragon Crests are lacklustre.

Comment

I agree.
            Team Arena should allow teams of 1, 2 or 3 people.
            Since the matching is ludicrous anyway. I know it is matched on level not br. But when 3 level 67 can beat 3 level 89 then its just daft.
            There are not many people left on the super server ub5. You keep merging and this makes more people leave.
            So you end up with less people after the merge than before. Mainly due to merging the wrong servers together.
            Too many people losing reward places - this does not make them cash more, it just makes them leave.
            Time to allow players to decide how many are in the team, whether its just themselves or with 1 or 2 others.

Comment

Working...
            X