Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Divine War] Feature Request

Hello R2 and all LOA players.

There is an old saying: "you can choose your friends but you cannot choose your family". During this Divine War the faction members were our family. BUT certain members of this family SPAM the chat in any other language than English, ignoring our friendly requests to keep low and let us discuss some strategy.
    Me and a whole lot of other decent and respectful players would appreciate a future BLOCK function for this chat.

Thank in advance for considering this.

Take care everyone.

I would like to support the idea of this kind fellow
    If the people spamming the faction chat in russian won't be considerate enough to stop when asked multiple times (even going as far as calling us racist), a block-function would make our lives alot easier and solve this problem without further discussion.

Regards

Comment

Multi platform block be available when we get multi- platform friend list. Which i doubt be anytime soon. Instead it be nice to make Fanction chat for commander/ heroes only. So they give orders.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Faction chat was not meant to limit players only to commander and heroes. It is for all players in the faction to communicate together. Also, limiting it to only heroes and commanders does not mean the servers they are in will listen to them.
        Since it is multi platform chat players can not add or block other players.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X