Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Dewdrop Exchange - really lacks imagination

So this month we have:
    Dark Paladin Summon - the one that can be bought for nothing in multiple events.
    Turkey Mount - the one that can be bought for nothing in events cheap.
    Level 8 fusion gem - meh its okay I guess
    7x level 6 Gems....just meh.

Last month we had a nice fairy and a nice angel.
    To be perfectly honest I am underwhelmed by this reward, yes its free for just logging in each day but really - that's what you came up with.

Originally posted by Warscale View Post
    So this month we have:
    Dark Paladin Summon - the one that can be bought for nothing in multiple events.

To be perfectly honest I am underwhelmed by this reward, yes its free for just logging in each day but really - that's what you came up with.
    level 8 gem looks good
    to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
      level 8 gem looks good
      Expect...it's not even hard to make with gemology proficiency, it's in WB shop and even lvl 9 is min. as a tycoon reward... Still not in the same rang as a fairy or an angel.
      S210 Fiery Citadel
      Nick Peyp

Comment

I am on a newish server (highest level is low 60's and most have not hit level 60 yet) and I still don't think of a level 8 fusion Gem as anything more than okay.

For the people on older servers this is probably a wet fish to the face - again - after all the rubbish updates this past month messing up so much of the game for those people I expected something with some impact for high level players.

Here is what I would have done:
        1: Some Silver Dragon Lord shards - not the full fairy but say 5-10 shards out of the 30 you need.
        2: Either a full Angel or again 50 Shards out of 500 for a really good angel.
        3: Nereida Crest - really nice for new servers, and possibly a good bonus for mid range servers that haven't picked her up yet.
        4; level 9 fusion Gem, or level 10 basic Gem
        5: for 1 shard give Awakening Crystals x10

None of that is game breaking but all of them would be useful in various levels and 99% of player base would have something they wanted.

Comment

Oh, come on, people. This is a totally and completely FREE reward. What do you expect? If you ask me that lvl 8 fusion is very nice.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Warscale View Post
            So this month we have:

Agree with you. I already have Paladin, Turkey mount is not interesting and I dont need it. And as for gems, we can get them easily by synthing. Everyone can get lvl 8 fusuion gem if he collects for some time.

LAst month was same, they offered everything I already have.

Now I have 16 dewdrops and I have no idea what to do with them. By the end of this month I'll have 23 and if there is nothing good in exchange then this game has really became disaster.

I wish they could offer some angels,heroes, or evolution of some heroes, fairies or good mount. But they won't

Comment

lvl 8 fuse may take a while depending on the player and you cant synth advance fuse gems like agil hit
              to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X