Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoC points reset after server merge

Hello!

I have a problem since the server merge in S213. Before the merge(09.01.) we had a HoC event, where I planned to reach 60.000 points (every day 15.000) and get Light Evony. The first day I reached 15.500 points and used 300 vouchers, and I collected the rewards for this. After the first day, I did the same but we had a merge and I couldn't collected the rewards for the second day, because the HoC points resetted after the merge. So after two days I used 600 HoC vouchers and reached 31.000 points, but I just could collected the reward for the first day, and I couldn't reached the planned 60.000 pionts (so I didn't got LE).

Right after the merge I sent a ticket and also wrote some of the opened thread in the forums. Until now, I sent 4 ticket, and the answers for the replies. The support told me I got compensation in-game. Yes I got, but it's a global compansation, what I got (and I used 600 vouchers) and also got the peole who didn't used any vouchers. However, this "compensation" was a joke for me. You know why.
    The support told me also, they reduced the point of the new HoC. Thanks, it help a lot, really...

I tried to get my 600 HoC vouchers back, but the support doesn't want to give back the vouchers for me.

So please help me, to get back the vouchers what I used totally needlessly.

Server: S213 City of Gallows (now: ua58)
    R2 Acc: WorenH
    IGN: Menmaru

Dear Mods,

I'm in-game friends with Menmaru and I know he has been saving those vouchers for at least 3 months just to get LE. If you've ever played the game you know how much effort it takes.

And just imagine all of that getting lost just because you did the server merge... On the top of that the game support telling that it is compensated with few thousands of useless gold.
    This all episode is very depressing. He is not asking for more; just the vouchers he lost because his 31k points were reset due to server merge!

Mind you, it can easily drive a player to quit the game, and cashers to stop cashing.
    First of all the support takes days to reply a ticket and when they do, they reply with thoughtless replies. If you can't solve the problem, say it genuinely with a reason so that we all stop wasting each other's time; and maybe take this game less seriously or maybe quit for good.

Hoping this thread won't get ignored or worse - deleted.

Thanks,
    Gawain

Comment

Forum Mods cant influence supports decision if they have already decided that they are not willing to give you compensation. All we can do for this issue is forward your concerns.

You can try to file a ticket again and hope for a better response.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
      X